Chapter 76: Recuperating Beach Day!

Tsubaki's pov 

Everyone was still recovering from the long-winded fight that Jean had drawn out, we learned from another friend of ours that Android 22 had brought both Jean and Wyatt back to his original timeline. Apparently, he was able to get the two of them locked up for a long time and was able to finally go back home with his parents and his sister. But I had a feeling that this really wouldn't be the last time we ever saw Holden or Jean, I shook the thought from my head and packed my bag. I was happy about today, we were going to spend the whole day with all of our friends and family. We were all going to be hanging out on Bulma's private beach, it really didn't surprise me that she had her own private beach. Bulma is the daughter of a successful scientist, who has created a lot of good inventions that are basically used by everyone. I was also very sad because this was going to be our last trip for a while, Momma B said that we needed to save as much energy for the machine as possible since she couldn't find any more sources for the fuel we so desperately needed. Not seeing Dad, Gohan, mom, and Goten for a while was going to take a toll on me. Even if I'm an adult, I will always need my Dad and my big brother. Every time we came back from the past to our timeline, my mood always dampened because we would have to space out the trips to the past. So here I was, carrying a beach bag as I walked alongside Mom and Bulma. Three of us headed out to find a spot so that we could set up everything for our stay at the beach. I chuckled lowly, shaking my head as I saw Kid Tsubaki chasing after Goten, who seemed afraid of her wrath. 

"Goodness, those two are so full of energy right now. I swear I have no clue where it comes from." Mom chuckled, as she adjusted the bag in her arms. 

"I think I have a clue," Bulma spoke, causing both of us to look at her in curiousness. She threw her thumb back, gesturing to Dad who was now caught in between the crossfire of the two. I laughed, watching Dad try to get away from them but failed as they both tackled him. 

"Here should be good." Mom said, turning around she instructed Trunks and Gohan to start putting the chairs down while Yamcha set up the umbrella. I stood off to the side, putting on sunscreen so I didn't suffer a sunburn. I was about to ask Mom to help cover my back when the sunscreen bottle was taken out of my hands. "Here, let me." I relaxed, hearing Trunks' voice call from behind me. I leaned back as he spread the cream on his hands, leaning into his touch as he lathered it gently on my skin. "I know that you're sad that we have to leave them tomorrow." He said as he finished spreading it around. He turned me around, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, burying my face into his bare chest. "It'll be alright. I'll help Mom look for more material she can use so that we can travel back here." He kissed the top of my head, a smile adorning his lips as I looked up at him. "Thank you, Trunks." I smiled at him, "It's no problem. I just want to keep you happy." He bent down, kissing my lips gently. I kissed him back, pulling him closer to me to close the gap. 

"HEY, Lovebirds!!" The two of us parted, looking back at Yamcha who was already in the water. "Stop snuggling with each other and get over here! The water is great!" Trunks and I looked at one another, smiling at each other, and headed over to the water.

About an hour later, all hell seemed to break loose as the majority of us were swimming in the water. Goten, Kid Trunks, and Kid Tsubaki were splashing each other, and Gohan, who was trying to get away from them. I started laughing when Dad jumped in and started messing around with the three of them, it was funny to see him act so silly. "Come on, Veggie!! The water feels great!!!" I waved at him, he was standing on the beach with Piccolo, right in front of Mom and Bulma's chair. 

"No." He said, "And how many times have I told you not to call me that name?!!!" Vegeta shouted, looking irritated. I giggled, leaving Trunks' side to go toward the Saiyan prince. "Come on, Vegeta! Relax!" I smiled, pulling both Piccolo and Vegeta into the water. Vegeta just mumbled under his breath while Piccolo only sighed, he knew that I wasn't going to let them sit out on the fun. About thirty minutes into Vegeta and Piccolo finally getting into the water, a large dragon popped up and tried to attack them. "I didn't think that one of those things would even attack Vegeta today." Yamcha sweatdropped, watching as Vegeta dodged the dragon's attack. Sure enough, Vegeta kicked the dragon harshly causing it to go flying out of the water and into the air. I started cracking up as it came back down, landing perfectly in the water, and started chasing after Goten, Kid Trunks, and Kid Tsubaki. 

"Well, I didn't see that coming," Tien said, sweatdropping at the sight. The three kept dodging the dragon's attack, teasing it and pulling crazy stunts while the rest of us were just watching them. "Those kids are stupid," Vegeta said, shaking his head as he watched them toy around with it. After the dragon let out a giant roar and tried to bite Kid Trunks, Kid Tsubaki kicked it harshly in the jaw. The dragon let out a pained roar, collapsing in the water and was knocked out cold making me crack up as it splashed up a huge wave of water. Everyone else but Trunks and I were soaked, as we had seen this coming and I couldn't stop laughing. This was way too hilarious, especially after Mom had Gohan carry her so she could scold Goten and Kid Tsubaki. Vegeta huffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he floated out of the water while Piccolo kept muttering to himself. Yamcha sighed, shaking his head but smiled at Kid Trunks and Goten who were laughing and high-fiving Kid Tsubaki. Dad was smiling at the three of them, patting Kid Tsubaki on the back for handling the dragon so well. Tien and Krillen both were shocked by the brute force used by Kid Tsubaki but were smiling as they had connected it to her feelings for Kid Trunks. "This is too hilarious, I can't believe she's making Gohan chase those two with her in his arms." I was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my face, I curled up in a ball, holding my stomach as I floated above the water. 

"You think this is funny?!!" My head snapped over to the left, my eyes landing on Bulma, who looked angry at me for laughing. "They could have hurt somebody!" Bulma immediately ran towards me, making me panic and fly away. She then turned to Trunks, telling him to pick her up to chase me. I kept laughing at Bulma, dodging her attempts to grab me from out of the air. 

"GET BACK HERE, YOU THREE!!!"

"JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, TSUBAKI!!!!"