Chapter 69: Jean Disappears!! A New Doctor Appears!!

3rd person's pov

Yamcha put pressure on the wound, making Tsubaki cry loudly in pain. Tears slipped down her cheek, as the pain in her left shoulder was becoming extremely unbearable. "Just hang in there, Tsu. Just hang in there. We will get this thing out of you." Tien smoothed back her hair, as the two continued to administer first aid. "Guys, we'll have you out of there in no time. Just hang in there." Goku called down to the group, "Don't rush, Goku. We don't know if Tsu will be able to be transported away from here." Tien said, looking up to Goku. This worried the father even more, he already felt extremely worry for the sake of the four kids who were being terrorized by Jean. "Dad, it'll be alright. We just need to make a big enough hole for them to carefully fly her out of there without that screw getting caught on anything." Gohan reassured, placing a hand on his father's shoulder. Goku looked to his oldest child, nodding as he took in what Gohan was saying. "We need to move at an even pace. We don't want Tsu to lose too much blood." Piccolo spoke up, "Right." The three chorused, getting back to work. All that was running through Future Trunks' mind was the idea of losing his fiance. He knew that he couldn't live without her, she was important to him. His mind wandered off to how Future Chichi, Present Chichi and the others reaction would be if she were to die. He shook his head of the idea, reassuring himself that she would make it out of this alive. His blue eyes shifted from the hole in front of him to out beyond the city, he was looking in the same direction as to where his father, Vegeta, and Android 22 had flown. "Please, father... Get there in time.. Stop him." He thought, he was shaken out of his thoughts when a hand was placed on his shoulder. Trunks looked over his shoulder, spotting Goku which the hand had belonged to. The two locked eyes, before nodding to one another that everything would be alright, they just needed to have faith.

Meanwhile...

Vegeta blocked every punch and kick thrown at him with ease, one might have thought that this fight would be harder for Vegeta since Jean was extremely powerful, but it was rather easier. Vegeta was not only pissed off that Jean nearly killed his son, but he was also angry because he was trying to kill Kid Tsubaki and Goten. Krillen pulled Kid Tsubaki and Kid Trunks out of the water, floating up to get dry. "Krillen." Vegeta called out, "Yes?" Krillen looked over his shoulder to Vegeta, who was still locked in his fight with Jean. "Go. You need to go check on Kakarot and the others." He strained, "Why? Is there something wrong?" Krillen scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, as he looked at Vegeta. "I still can't seem to feel Future Tsubaki's ki. Go check on them. Kid Tsubaki, Trunks. You get out of here." Vegeta instructed, as he kept fighting. Without any arguments, both Kid Tsubaki and Kid Trunks took off in the same direction that Goten was headed. Krillen watched them fly away, before heading back to Goku and the others.

"You may have stopped me from killing that little girl. But that doesn't mean I won't kill you and the person responsible for my sister's death." Jean smirked. Before Vegeta had a chance to do anything, he was swiftly kicked in the stomach. This sent him flying back into the water, which distracted 22 long enough for Jean to attack him head on. Jean threw a right hook, which connected with 22's cheek. The impact caused 22 to spit out some blood, but he quickly recovered and threw a left sidekick to Jean. He narrowly dodged the kick, again throwing a right hook but he was stopped by Vegeta who had quickly risen from the water. The two backed away from each other before charging, with their fists aimed at each other's faces. Instead of hitting their intended target, their fists collided with one another. This caused a huge ripple effect in the area, nearly blowing 22 back. He joined in the fight, dodging each punch and kick thrown at him by Jean who was keeping up with Vegeta's speed.

Vegeta panted heavily, floating steadily above the water as Jean held his arm. Throughout the fight, Vegeta managed to dislocate Jean's right arm. Jean let out a string of curses, as he reset it. "You leave me with no choice." He grumbled, taking out a switch from his back pocket. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Vegeta questioned, raising an eyebrow at Jean as he crossed his arms. His turquoise blue eyes were locked on Jean's movements, "If I can't kill the one person who didn't stop their supposed 'love' from being killed, then I'll go to the one who started all of this." Jean snapped, hatred burning in his eyes as 22 realized what the switch was. "Jean, listen to me. Wyatt lost his mind. That man tried to create more people like Tsubaki.. And I made the mistake of ever believing him. I learned my lesson from fighting with Vegeta and the others, they beat us. And in the end, we lost a good friend because of him. But as soon as it happened, he lost his damn mind and disappeared. Not even I, know where the hell he went and I was his right hand man. If you go looking for him, you'll only suffer." 22 pleaded, Vegeta looked over to him in confusion.