Chapter 10: 17 and 18 are awakened! Mission get Goku to safety!

3rd person's pov

After about an hour or so staying with Chichi, Tsubaki decided to head back to Trunks and the others. "Yamcha, when Gohan gets here please take Dad and Mom somewhere safe until he recovers." Tsubaki explained, looking over to him. "Why?" Yamcha turned his head to future Tsubaki, while he was still holding baby Tsubaki. "Because if I know one thing, those androids might come for them. So please take care of them while I'm gone." He nodded and Tsubaki gave him a small hug and kiss on the cheek before she flew off. "Hopefully they found Dr. Gero already because if they didn't and he gets to his lab. He could activate the androids and we would have a big problem on our hands. Please let Trunks be safe." Tsubaki thought to herself, as she continued speeding towards where she last was with them.

She finally got to the spot, "Alright now, Bulma said something about his lab on the other side of the city. Maybe if I could sense Trunk's ki, then I could find the others. But then again do I really wanna go to Trunk's, there is no doubt he would be with Vegeta. But I really don't want to deal with Vegeta, right now. So I would probably follow Piccolo or Tien! Well I didn't know much about Tien after I was born but I did like him as a baby, the same with Piccolo. Piccolo it is!" Tsubaki headed for Piccolo's ki and stopped short, running into Krillen.

"Hey Krillen!" Tsubaki called out, "Hey! Tsubaki, what are you doing here?" He asked, "Well, I came looking for Piccolo do you know which way he went?" Krillen pointed in a different direction of where he was and she raced off. "Thanks Krillen!!" She waved to him, leaving him completely confused. Finally after a while of flying, she found her fourth favorite person in the world. "Piccolo!!!!! Hey!!!!" She started laughing as he turned his attention towards her, his face lit up a little. "Hey! What are you doing here?" He asked, "Well, I just came from dad's place. He's in worse condition than I thought, and I saw my baby self." She said with a small smile, "The baby version of you is so sweet, but a little rough." He said with a small laugh, "The first time I held you, you started pulling on my cheek. Chichi had to get Goku to get you off of my cheek." He laughed and Tsubaki smiled, but it slightly faded as she thought back to Goku, who was in so much pain. "Hey, don't worry so much about your old man, he'll pull through. He always finds a way to get through tough things. Like back on Namek when he fought Frieza." Piccolo placed a hand on her shoulder and she smiled at him, "Let's go find Dr. Gero, guaranteed we'll find him." They started flying, until they ran into Tien. "I ran into Krillen, when I came looking for Piccolo. You don't think he was attacked, do you?" Tsubaki asked, "Hey!!! Guys!!!!" Krillen yelled and they turned towards him.

Meanwhile with Trunks and Vegeta......

"Would you stop following me, boy? You're gettin' on my nerves!" Vegeta turned to Trunks, "Sorry, but there is no way I'm letting you fight those androids on your own!" Trunks yelled, "And just what are you planning to do to stop me? It's going to take more than that little sword of yours to stand in my way." Vegeta huffed, "How many times do I have to tell you before it sinks into your thick skull? Never underestimate the power of the androids!" Trunks argued back, "Ha! And never underestimate a true super saiyan, who loves a challenge. Well if you're going to stay, you can at least help me find Dr. Gero's lab." Vegeta huffed and started flying off. "Grr, you're totally impossible!" Trunks groaned.

With Bulma and Gohan, he was taking them home. "Trunks, when you grow up, I hope you turn out just like Gohan!" Bulma said, smiling down at her baby. "Well, you don't have to worry about him. From what I've seen, I'd say the grown-up Trunks is pretty cool." Gohan said to Bulma. "You're right. He is cool, isn't he?" Bulma asked, "No, not that cool." Yajirobe muttered. "What did you say?!! How dare you say something like about my son? Would what Vegeta say if he heard you say that? Maybe I should tell him." This comment made Yajirobe freak out, "Oh please don't tell Vegeta about what I said. He'll probably kill me!" Yajirobe begged. "Then take back what you said about my Trunks." Bulma demanded, "Alright, I take back what I said about Trunks. He's very cool." Yajirobe muttered. "Yeah, I thought so." Bulma said, as Gohan held back his laughter at the two.