Chapter 9: Dr. Gero! Meeting Chichi from the past!

Tsubaki's pov

"Where did he go?" I set the plane down somewhere else before it exploded, while Gohan carried Bulma and baby Trunks to safety. When I landed, I walked over to Bulma to make sure she was okay. "Bulma, are you alright?" I asked, "Yeah, don't worry. I'm fine, thanks to Gohan." I stared dumb founded at her. "You're lucky, Gohan caught you." I turned to see Vegeta up in the air, and he looked annoyed.

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me! He got away AGAIN!? And not a nut or bolt to be found! Not that you had any nuts to begin with!" Vegeta tries to fly off after Gero, but Trunks flew in front of him. "Why didn't you try to save them, Vegeta?" Trunks asked, he seemed pretty pissed off. "Who?" Vegeta asked. "Bulma and your son!" Trunks yelled, "Oh them? I have more important things to worry about, than that foolish woman and that blasted child." Vegeta said and Trunks growled. "So, I thought you guys were fighting androids? Why was Dr. Gero here?" Bulma asked in which response everyone gasped, "Who's Dr. Gero?" Krillen asked, as Trunks landed on the ground in front of me. Bulma was still holding onto baby Trunks. "Scientist. Worked for the Red Ribbon Army. Adequate with robotics." She said and I sighed, "Oh great, don't tell me he's the one that built the androids?" I huffed, "Well, yeah he might be." I groaned and turned back to Trunks, "You Both Are A Fucking Failure!!" Vegeta yelled, making me growl which caused my tail to stick up.

"Uh oh.." Krillen said, "Hold on a second!!! I-" Vegeta cut him off by pointing at us both and yelling. "You Told Us Two Androids, May 12th, 10 AM, South City!" He yelled and kept pointing at us moving his arm up and down to point. "And we said 9 miles off of-" Vegeta cut Trunks off again, "AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!! WE WASTE OUR TIME ON THE WRONG FUCKING ANDROIDS!" He yelled, "Look we both we're- how old is that baby?" Trunks turned to Bulma, who looked up at Trunks. "About 10 months," Bulma said, "Yeah, we were both 10 months when this happened!" Trunks yelled, but this only made Vegeta angrier. "How about next time you come back to give someone a heads up, YOU GIVE 'EM A GODDAMN PHOTO!?" This time my power level increased, without me noticing. "Hey, are you getting ready to kill Vegeta?" Krillen asked as Trunks turned his attention back to Vegeta, "Just, listen... I think traveling back in time may have caused a Butterfly Effect! The androids that kill you in the future could still appear!" He seemed very distressed, but Vegeta was only making things worse with his yelling.

"I don't give a shit about butterflies! With all this time WE'VE wasted, Dr. Gero has probably made it back to his lab already! And God only knows where that is!" Vegeta yelled, which only pissed me off more. "That's it!!!! I'm sick and tired of you blaming us for this mess! If you hadn't let him escape in the first place, we would already have finished him off!!! You shouldn't blame two teenagers, who were only ten months old at the time when these stupid androids first showed up!!!" I hadn't noticed that I had gone super on him, "Now listen here Veggie, don't you dare call your son a failure because he isn't. You shouldn't be this conceited, but you are!! You know when I was a baby back in my time line, I actually liked you. But when you died I saw what affect it had on my time lines Bulma. Yet she still raised Trunks on her own and is holding up just fine. I'll tell you this much, the next time you as much think about making fun or calling him a failure I will not hesitate to hurt you. It isn't our fault that you let the damn android get away in the first place!" Trunks had to hold me back from killing him. "Hey, come on Tsubaki you gotta calm down!" Trunks said, "No, he insulted you and me. Blaming us for this stupid thing!! Where the hell is Dr. Gero's lab anyway?!" I yelled, struggling to get out of Trunk's grip. "I know where it is. Last time I checked, Gero had a secret lab right outside North City." Bulma said which made Vegeta try to fly off but Trunks flew in front of him. "Wait! You can't just fly off on your own!" He yelled, "Are you giving me orders?!" Vegeta growled, "No, I'm just trying to help you!" He said but Vegeta didn't care and flew off, leaving us all in the dust.

"No! We have to stop him! Dad wait!!!" Trunks flew off, making me groan. "Wait! Dad?" Bulma asked, "Oh yeah, by the way, that kid's your son. No harm telling you now. Damage already done. And Tsubaki here is Goku's daughter. Same age as your boy Trunks, both now and in the future." Piccolo said, "Gohan, take Bulma and the baby home." He added, "Alright, it would be a good idea to check up on Dad!" Gohan picked up Bulma and baby Trunks, and Yajirobe tagged along. I went with Gohan. "Alright Gohan, I'll go up to Kami's lookout to drop Yajirobe off." "Alright," I instant transmitted him to Korin's place, dropping him off. 

"Here take this. I think you'll need them." I nodded to Korin, gave him a quick thanks and flew off towards home.

Finally reaching there I threw the door open, I saw Yamcha standing there with Mom. "Oh.. Hey there, Tsu!" Yamcha yelled out, which made Chichi turn around towards me. "Who are you, young lady? Why are you in my house?" She put her hands on her hips, becoming defensive which scared the daylights out of me. "Well, I don't know if you're gonna believe me or not.... But I'm your daughter from the future. I came here with Future Trunks to help with the androids." I said and she stared at me, blinking repeatedly. "My baby girl? You're my baby girl?" She asked, pointing at me. "Yeah, Dad already knows. When we first came I told him, I gave him the medicine for his heart problem, because in the future that's what he died from. And that's when everyone of the Z fighters were killed by the androids. So Trunks and I came back to help fight them." I had one hand on my hip and my power pole on my back, "Is that Goku's power pole?" She asked, "Yeah, he gave it to me before he died when I was first born." I stuck my hands in my pockets, "Your future self also sewed this gi, the exact replica of Dad's gi and packed me a bag with more of them." I rubbed the back of my head with a laugh, "My baby girl!!!" Chichi threw herself onto me, I kept us steady and smiled as she hugged me. "You know, now that I see you. I can see the resemblance of Goku in you and a little bit of me. This is amazing!" Chichi smiled looking up at me and I heard crying. I looked to see Yamcha come in the room with a baby me.

"Hey Chichi, I think she's hungry." Yamcha was trying his best to keep baby me calm, so Mom walked over to Yamcha and took me away from him before walking over to the kitchen. She grabbed a fresh bottle of milk and gave her(me) back to Yamcha, who fed her(me) the entire bottle and had to feed her(me) another. "Mom, Gohan is fine. So don't worry about him. He is dropping Bulma and baby Trunks back home." I said, "Alright," I looked around, wanting to know where dad was. "Mom-" She cut me off, "You wanna know where your father is, don't you?" I shook my head and she gestured me to follow her. So she led me to the room he was in and gave me some time alone with him. I sat at his bed side and just stared at him, as he started to cry out in pain and writhe around in pain. I started tearing up at this just seeing him in so much pain, "I'm here Dad," I grabbed his free hand and kissed it. "Oh Dad, I wish I could have prevented this from getting to you." I held his hand and started to cry, as I heard someone walk into the room. "He'll be okay. He'll make it through this, he's Goku after all. And my husband. Don't worry, Tsu." Chichi held onto me, as I cried into her. "I love you Mom," I had my face buried in her shoulder, "I love you too, Tsubaki." She hugged me tighter.