Chapter 4: Telling him about the Andriods!?

3rd person's pov

"I have something to tell you. I'm also a saiyan. But I didn't get my saiyan blood from Vegeta or Gohan. I got mines from you. You're my dad." Tsubaki said and Goku's eyes grew wide. Tears filled her eyes, afraid of how he would react to the news. Piccolo had overheard everything because of his super hearing and was just as shocked as Goku was. It was silent for a moment, with Goku gaping at Tsubaki like she was crazy. "You're my daughter?!!!" He pointed to her, "Yeah," She nodded. "That's amazing!!!" Tsubaki looked up at him in shock, "Wow, you look a lot like your mother but I could also see a little bit of me in you!" She smiled as tears streamed down her face, he had accepted her as being his daughter. "What do you think Goku yelled about just now?" Krillen asked, "I don't know but whatever it is he seems to be extremely happy about. And look at the girl, she's crying tears of joy!!" Tien said, "Come and give your Dad a hug!" Goku said, happily throwing his arms out and Tsubaki basically launched herself at him. He caught her with ease and spun her around before throwing her up in the air. "What in the world is he doing that for?" Bulma said, "Unless she's apart of his family! Like as in she's his daughter and I think we all just found that out." Krillen said, "You're right! She did look a lot like Chichi and him. That could mean that she's your younger sister, Gohan." Tien said, but Piccolo remained quiet. Goku caught Tsubaki and the two gave each other a big hug, "I never thought I would have a daughter, to be honest." Goku said as he set Tsubaki down, "Well, now you have one." Tsubaki smiled at him, as she looked up at him. 

"Guys.. I hate to shorten the reunion but we have really important stuff to tell you Goku." Trunks said, letting Tsubaki know it was time to get serious.

"In three years on the morning of May twelfth at ten A.M., a horrible destructive duo will show up on an island southwest of south city. They have dreadful powers, even by our standards. They're monsters, Goku. That's the best way I know to describe them, they're monsters. Once this pair surfaces, the earth and everything you know will be gone for good. The androids are ruthless, they delight in causing pain and chaos. Living on Earth in our time is like living in a nightmare. Always running and hiding and looking for a way out. We're the only ones left and we're doing the best we can. I don't remember my Dad, so it's really great to meet him. He's a cranky guy, but he's impressive." Trunks explained, looking very serious. "Like Trunks said everything on Earth will be gone. You were the first one to die, while I was still a baby. But you weren't killed by androids. You contracted a heart disease and died from it before we could find a cure. Then the androids appeared and killed everyone. They took out Piccolo, which ended the fact that we can't use the dragon balls at all on earth. And we don't know where new Namek is. Then Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu, Krillen, Vegeta and then Gohan. Gohan had been training us to go super saiyan and one day when we came across them he had lost his arm. And then he was killed by the androids, that's when Trunks went super but as for me. I went a level above super saiyan. And after that Bulma, Trunks' mother found a cure finally. She gave us this," Tsubaki pulled the vile out of her jacket pocket, tossing it to Goku. 

"Please Dad, you have to take that. If you have the slightest sign or anything dealing with the heart disease, you need to take that." Goku caught the small vile and looked up at his daughter.

"Alright." He nodded and she smiled, wrapping him in a big hug. "Well look, we better be off. My Mom's worried sick about us two, including Chichi. She needs to know that everything went okay. But you can't tell anyone about this, if they found out then I wouldn't be born. I don't think Tsubaki would too." Trunks said, "Please take that medicine, please." Goku felt the way his daughter shook in his arms, which told him just how scared she was of him dying again. "I will, don't worry." Goku kissed her forehead, "Bye!!" Goku waved to them, after they had gotten in the time machine. "Bye!!!!" Tsubaki waved, she still was not ready to leave her Dad and Gohan. "It's okay Tsu, you'll see him again." Trunks said, putting a comforting hand on hers. 

"Father, you're so tough and proud, hard and cold like a rock. But still, deep down, your heart beats like mines does. I know you feel. I'm your son and I will always love you. I'm glad I got to see you, Dad. Mom, take good care of yourself." Trunks thought, as they got ready to blast off. Tsubaki stared longingly at Piccolo, Gohan and her father. Goku gave her a big smile, as they lifted off in the air and gave their goodbyes to everyone. 

"Goku, I heard everything. I know that Tsubaki is your daughter. Don't worry, I won't tell anybody.  But we need to train and get ready. I think the others figured it out already, but they aren't sure." Piccolo said and Goku nodded.

In the time machine with Trunks and Tsubaki....

"Tsubaki, will you watch your tail?!" Trunks cried out as her tail started picking up things. "Excuse me, I'm looking for my neck pillow. It's not me, it's my tail that's doing this." Tsubaki said rolling her eyes and then sat back down in her seat. "You're so mean and besides you ate my last cinnamon roll!!" Tsubaki yelled, crossing her arms like a little kid which made Trunks laugh. He leaned over and patted her on the head. "Oh come on, we'll have more when we get back." Trunks said, as they finally made it back into their time. They landed in Bulma's backyard, Bulma quickly came rushing out along side Chichi and Ox King. "My baby!" Chichi yelled, as they start running towards the time machine. When the latch opened, Trunks made his way down first and then Tsubaki climbed down. Chichi ran faster, as she saw Tsubaki land on the ground. "My baby!! You're alright!!" Chichi pounced on her daughter giving her a large hug. "My Baby!! Oh my baby!" Tsubaki chuckled at her mother's behavior, "Mom. Guess what? I met Dad!" She said excitedly and Chichi pulled away, "How did he react when you told him that he was your Dad?" Chichi asked, "He was happy." The two smiled at each other and said their goodbyes before heading back home, the three of them got into the car and drove off. "So what happened when you met everyone else?" Chichi asked, becoming curious of her daughter's experience in the past timeline. "Vegeta had gathered Gohan, Krillen, Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu, Piccolo and Bulma. They all wanted to know who we were and Bulma hit on Trunks. It was kinda funny but she didn't know that was her son." Tsubaki suddenly felt something, as they had reached towards the mountains. Ox king suddenly slammed on the breaks clearly afraid, causing Chichi and Tsubaki to fly forward a bit. "Dad, what's wrong?" Chichi followed his line of vision and screamed, causing Tsubaki to look forward. In front of the car, stood Androids' 17 and 18. Tsubaki became serious, sitting forward as she glared at them.

"Grandpa, take Mom and yourself back to Bulma's place." She said, "But what about you?" Chichi asked, "I'll handle them." This statement made Chichi panic, as she feared of losing her daughter. "No, you can't go out there. They might kill you! I can't lose my baby!! Please Tsubaki don't go. I can't lose you." Chichi begged, "Mom, I have to. I'm not going to die, Gohan taught me well.. so don't worry, okay?" She opened the door and crawled out with her power pole on her back, "GO!" She shouted, which caused Ox king to turn the car around and leave. But as they were driving away, 17 tried blasting them but Tsubaki redirected it. 

"You both are so dead." Tsubaki said, causing the two androids to smirk.