Chapter 63: Android 22's return!!

Tsubaki's pov

"Come and get me!!" I heard Goten shout, I looked up to see that Kid Tsubaki and Kid Trunks were both chasing after Goten. I had the job of babysitting the three of them since Dad was busy training, Gohan was busy studying and Mom had gone out to grocery shop. Bulma and Trunks were busy working on some new technology at Capsule Corp, so I was the only one who could watch them. I had no clue where Vegeta was or what he was doing, but I knew he definitely did not want to watch these three. Apparently one time he did and things got so out of hand, that he had to get Bulma to stop the three of them because he couldn't. It had been quite a few weeks since the incident on Gengero Island and things were peaceful, there was no need to fight anyone. So Trunks and I wanted to stay a few more days, just so that nobody else showed up to come after my family. I let out a reluctant sigh, as I sat crisscross on a cliff. The four of us were actually out by a waterfall that Piccolo had shown me, it was the perfect place for the three of them to rough house without causing a large mess at home. I chuckled as Kid Tsubaki tackled Goten, the three of them loved to do that to each other. I took notice that Kid Trunks and Kid Tsubaki loved to play together, they seemed to enjoy each others company and I noticed that they both liked each other. It was cute to see that no matter whether it's an alternate timeline, past, present or future time, Trunks and I will always be together in some aspect whether we're best friends or lovers. "Hey!! Get back here!!' I shook my head, as Kid Trunks chased Kid Tsubaki and the two were laughing. Everything seemed to be going well, nothing was out of the ordinary. "Tsu, come play with us!" Goten waved his hand, so I flew over to him. "What are we playing?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. "I think we should play a game of tag! I want to know out of the four of us, who's the fastest." Kid Trunks smirked, "So you want a challenge, huh?" I smirked, looking to Kid Trunks. "Yeah," He smiled, "You are so cute, if you think you're faster than me." I teased, "Hey, I'm not cute." He blushed and looked away from me, making me smile brightly.

"You're blushing!" Goten pointed out, making Trunks yell at him. "On your mark, get ready..... Set.... Go!" Kid Tsubaki shouted, waving her hand. It was Kid Trunks against me, the next race would be Gotten against Kid Tsubaki. I took off as fast as I could with Trunks following right behind me, we went past the trees and back around. Whoever got to Goten first won the round, so all I had to do was get to Goten first. "You're not getting to him!!" Kid Trunks shouted, "Don't underestimate me, Trunks." I looked back at him, he chased after me causing me to speed up. Kid Trunks suddenly passed me as Kid Tsubaki and Goten were shouting and cheering from afar. I pushed myself as hard as I could and slightly managed to pass Kid Trunks, I kept going and tackled Goten into a hug before Kid Trunks could reach him.

"Hey! No fair!! I didn't say you could tackle Goten!" Kid Trunks shouted, "Well, it wasn't a rule. Besides, Goten is my little brother. So why can't I hug him?" I questioned, tickling Goten who started to laugh. It was unbelievable how closely he resembled Dad, but the two were completely different from each other. In some aspects, they were just alike which was crazy. I let go of Goten, backing away as I turned to Kid Trunks, who was still pouting. "Alright, since I won the round.. It's obvious that Goten should go against me in the final round." I said, "Oh, you're on. I am so going to beat you!" Goten shouted, pointing his finger at me.
As Kid Tsubaki and Goten were teasing each other, I suddenly got a strange feeling that somebody was watching the four of us. I didn't like this feeling one bit, but I didn't want to alarm the kids so I kept it to myself.

"Alright, get ready... On your mark.." Goten and Kid Tsubaki got ready, "Set... Go!!" I waved my hand down, signaling them to take off. The two of them took off, much faster than when Kid Trunks and I took off. As I watched the two, I noticed the way they were with each other. They kept throwing ki blasts at each other, trying to throw each other off. The two of them were yelling, but smiling and laughing and I could tell that they were close.

"I didn't realize just how close those two are." I smiled, crossing my arms as I watched them.

"Yeah.. They've always been like that.. Ever since Goten was born.. Tsubaki has always been close with him." Kid Trunks sounded a little jealous, which made me look over at him.

"Is someone jealous that little Tsubaki is closer to her brother than to you?" I teased, "Who says I'm jealous?! I'm not jealous of  anything." He blushed, making me chuckle. I shook my head and heard laughter, so I looked to see that both Goten and Kid Tsubaki were making their way back to us. "You are so jealous. To be honest with you, it's really cute. You like her, don't you?" I looked over to him to see that he was blushing brighter than before, "I.. I-- I do." I was surprised that he opened up to me so easily, seeing as I was the future version of me. Before I could say anything, Goten tackled me into a hug which took me by surprise. But this also meant he won against Kid Tsubaki, "I won!!" Goten smiled, laughing as I rubbed his head.

"No fair!! I want a rematch!!" Kid Tsubaki shouted, making Goten stick his tongue out at her. I let go of Goten, shaking my head as I realized, Kid Tsubaki has the same bad temper as me. "Get over here, Goten!!" Goten immediately paled and took off, as Kid Tsubaki chased him. "Good grief, he's done it now." Kid Trunks sighed. I watched the two, but got the same feeling as before, only this time it was much worse. Just as Kid Tsubaki was about to catch Goten, a ki blast hit her.

"Tsubaki!!!" Goten and Trunks shouted, as she fell towards the lake. Kid Trunks acted quickly and went after her, but another kid blast was headed straight for him. I quickly got in the way, deflecting the ki blast but was hit with another one.

"Tsu!!!" Goten shouted, "Get out of here. Take Tsubaki and get out of here." I strained, holding my side.

"No way, we can't just leave you here alone! We don't even know who's attacking us right now!" Kid Trunks argued, "Trunks is right! We're not leaving you!" Goten protested, making me look back at them as another ki blast headed my way.

"I said, get out of here!! Now!!" The two boys slightly paled at my tone and gaze, as I noticed that Kid Tsubaki was unconscious. They quickly nodded, flying away which left me to whoever was attacking us.

"Come out here and show your face!" I shouted, looking around as I put my guard up. I heard movement from the left, but kept my eyes forward as a figure appeared in front of me.

"Hehe, you know. It took you look enough to notice that I was even here." I raised an eyebrow, "Who the hell are you?" I questioned, as the wind blew past and I could see the future clearer than before. "I'm surprised you don't recognize me." My eyes widened, as I recognized the voice and face of the person floating in front of me. "No." My shock then turned into anger, there stood before me was Android 22.