Chapter 8: Going Back To the Past!

Tsubaki's pov

It was time to come out of the time chamber, Trunks and I had cut our hair back to the way it was before we went back to the past the first time. I could only guess that Dad had told the others of the androids, but I don't think he told Mom or Gohan who I was. When we stepped out, we were surprised to find an angry Bulma and Mom. "You guys were gone for a year!!! What happened to you two?" Mom yelled, "We trained in the hyperbolic time chamber!" Trunks said, "Well, maybe you should have told us that before training in that room for a year! You both reek and are a need of new outfits! Let's go!!" Bulma grabbed Trunks ear while Mom grabbed mines, as they began dragging us away towards the plane.

"Bye Mr. Popo, thanks for letting us use the time chamber!" I grimaced in pain, since Mom didn't let go of my ear. We climbed into the plane and Bulma flew us back to her place, it was completely quiet meaning that Mom and Bulma were pissed. "I'm sorry Mom, but we didn't have much time to waste so we trained here. I figured it would be best if we trained there, that way we could skip ahead and have a better chance at fighting the androids. So don't blame Trunks for this, at first he was a little unsure of it. Please, don't be mad. Mom, Bulma. Please forgive us." I begged them, "Alright fine, we forgive you." Bulma said, as she landed the plane.

I walked into the house, Mom was staying with Bulma for a while since we were going to the past. I figured that it would be safer for her to do that. "Alright, here. I packed this capsule full of cinnamon rolls." Bulma handed me a box of capsules, "There might be other things you need, so I put them in there." Bulma explained, with a small smile. "Thanks Bulma," I gave her a big hug, "Take care of yourselves and please come back in one piece." She said into our hug, I let go of her and turned to Grandpa. "Be careful out there." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, before letting go. "Watch over Mom for me." He kissed my forehead and I turned back to Mom, who was trying to hold back tears. She held out a bag to me, "I sewed some more gi for you. Just in case you destroy the other ones. I love you so much. Please take care of yourself. And here's your power pole." I gave her a big hug, not really wanting to let her go. I kept my head buried in her neck, just taking in her scent which helped calm my nerves. "I'll miss you Mom," I held back my tears, taking the bag of extra gi and my power pole from her.

"I'll miss you too, baby girl." She said, as tears hit my shirt.

"Mom watch over Bulma for me." She nodded and kissed my cheek. We got into the time machine, as I clipped my power pole onto my back and sat down next to Trunks. "Bye Mom! Stay safe!!!" Trunks yelled and we took off. "Trunks, is there cinnamon rolls in the fridge?" I turned to him, I was wearing my Dad's gi and I had my capsule corp jacket in my lap. "Yeah, here you go." He passed me a cinnamon roll, which I happily ate. "Do you think my Dad has told them all by now about the androids?" I asked, "I would think he would." Trunks turned towards the front and soon I fell asleep. Trunks woke me up when we got there and I hadn't known what was going on, until we got towards the island. In the crater, there was a head of an android.. I think.

"Oh my god.....Chiaotzu's dead! And he really let himself go..... And he's an android..... That's not Chiaotzu. Oh crap baskets." Trunks said, as I realized what this means.

"Uhhh Trunks, this doesn't look good at all. We should go find them." He nodded and we flew off, following the ki trail of the others. Once we finally found the others, I saw something. "Hey guys, sorry we're late. The time machine's a little imprecise in terms of and--" I cut him off, when I spotted what was standing below them.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!!" I yelled, catching Piccolo's attention. "Tsubaki, Trunks, what are you doing here?" He asked, "Ha! That's a girl name!" Vegeta yelled, making me glare at him for making fun of Trunk's name. "Wait, isn't that the name of your KID?!!" Krillen asked, "What, are you trying to imply that this WANNABE Super Saiyan from the future is my soooooooooo......." Vegeta trailed off, I guess he realized it was true. "Oh by the way, I'm Goku's daughter. So that makes Gohan, my older brother." I said with a shrug, which shocked everyone in the group. "Well, guess THAT cat's out of the bag. But seriously, what is that thing?!" Trunks pointed at the android, standing a few feet from everyone.

"That's the android," Piccolo said, as I gaped at him. "No, it isn't." Trunks argued, "Yes it is!" Piccolo argued back, "No, it's not!!" I yelled, "Yes, I am." I shook my head, "You, stay out of this!" Trunks and I yelled in unison.

"Wait, so this isn't the android that kills us?" Tien asked, "No, we don't even know this android!" I argued, "You two said two androids." Krillen said, "And we've been fighting two!" Piccolo said, "Yes, I said two but that isn't one of the two!" I yelled at him, "Why didn't you tell us what they looked like THEN?!!" Vegeta yelled, becoming frustrated with the both of us.

"Because we've only ever met the two!!!" Trunks yelled at him, making me huff. I heard something in the distance, turning my head I spotted a plane coming towards us. "Well, look at that! So did we!" Vegeta yelled, and I looked back over to the plane. "Hey guys!" Bulma yelled, "Bulma?!! What are you doing here?!" I shouted, "Did she bring me?" Trunks flew next to me. "And there's my door!" The android releases a large blast in the area, which endangered the plane and it scared the crap out of me. I went after the plane along with Gohan, but I noticed that Vegeta didn't do anything. Was I right about Vegeta?