Chapter 1

"Yah, it's been like an hour already and you still aren't done with painting your face? Come on, Jennie or wait, are we still going there?" Lisa complain to her friend who was still busy putting on her own make up.

"Jeez, why are you so impatient. I'm always like this yet you're still not used to this. Girl, it's been like five years since we met each other. You should know me well by now."

Jennie rolled her eyes while applying her fake lashes. And that was it she was done with her face but she still had to wear her shoes. She picked it up but Lisa snatched it from her. The latter kneeled down and helped Jennie wear her shoes.

"Now are we done, princess?" She mocked.

"Yes, Miss Impatience." She just rolled her eyes making Jennie giggle.

As usual, they're going to attend another party again. Well that's their life, partying. They're the happy-go-lucky and reckless types of girls. They seemed to be like other bitches out there but honestly they aren't. Sure they flirt and make out with people but they never went farther than that.

Their motto was 'make them droll but never let them get a taste of you.'

"I'm sure Jackson can wait, yeah?" Jennie said.

"He might but not me. Jennie, I'm bored already. Might use some dancing and of course drinks."

Without further a do, they both got out of Jennie's room and they were met by the girl's mother who was sitting on a couch while watching her favorite TV show of the night.

"You girls going already? Take care alright, go home on time and don't you girls dare drink too much, understand?" Jennie's mom reminded both of them.

They both smiled at the woman and said yes. They bid farewells and headed to the party with Lisa's car.

"You think Kai would be there?" Jennie asked her friend giddily.

Lisa just rolled her eyes. She hated that guy ever since the world begun. She doesn't completely understand why but all she know is that even hearing the man's name annoy her to the core.

"Probably." She said nonchalantly.

"I know I already asked you this a lot of times but why do you really hate Kai? I mean he seems nice and he never did anything bad to you. What make you hold this hatred?"

Jennie asked because she also can't understand why her best friend hate the guy to her guts. Did the boy do anything to Lisa without her knowledge?

"Do we need to have a reason to hate someone? I believe we can hate anyone we want to hate. He just pisses me off okay? And by the way, never ask me again it just annoys me more!" the blonde girl complain while scrunching her nose in annoyance. And man, she's even cringing.

Jennie just laughed at her friend's reaction. Though Lisa hates Kai, Jennie just couldn't stop the attraction she had been feeling for that boy. I mean he's a nice guy, he seems kind, he has a mascular body and boy he dances so well. He's just the type of guy every girl would dream to have, well except Lisa probably. It's impossible for her to like that guy.

"But he's a nice guy Lili."

"Nice guy my ass. Can't you see how he looks at you like you're the most delicious prey in this world. Girl, I'm telling you he wants to get in your pants" Lisa warned and rolled her eyes again.

"And what if I let him? I mean he could be my boyfriend y'know" Jennie said trying to tease her grumpy best friend.

But she was surprised when Lisa stepped on the brake out of the blue. She was sure that if she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, her face is probably pressed against the windshield by now.