Chapter 75

"Welcome to our humble home." Sorn said as soon as they all got out of the car or should I say van.

"Wow, your house looks sick!" Seulgi exclaimed, admiring the Manoban's huge ancestral house. The exterior designs screams Thai culture and it's amazing that they were able to preserve it that way.

"Wait, you still haven't dyed your hair back?" Lisa asked Seulgi while trying to stop herself from laughing. Gosh, Seulgi is still in her rainbow colored hair which Lisa dyed during the baby show. Take note, she was drunk when she did it but it didn't look bad at all.

"Wow, we've been together for almost 30 minutes yet you noticed just now? And to answer your question, yes. I'm still enjoying the attention I'm getting with it." Seulgi said and smirked.

"But Irene doesn't like it." Rosé said and chuckled.

"When did she say that? I know she never said something like that. My bunny said she loves everything about me. So, it includes my rainbow hair." Seulgi replied and stuck her tongue out at Rosé. Yes, it's childish but not unusual.

"Speaking of Irene, why didn't she come with y'all?" Lisa asked noticing the professor's absence.

"Maybe you're forgetting something. Irene is a professor, remember? She can't just leave the country in school days." Jisoo said while raising a brow.

"Yeah, I forgot. She had been hanging out with us a lot to the point that I was already starting to think that she's just our age." Lisa said and chuckled.

"By the way, how was your life her in Thailand?" Seulgi asked Lisa as they continued to walk their way inside the house. They just got in but they could already here people talking from inside. Jennie suddenly felt anxious because she have never met Lisa's family there in Thailand and what if the latter's mom is there? The woman surely still hates her even though she already fixed her mess.

She bit her lip and held on to Lisa's arms.

"What's wrong hon?" Lisa asked when she noticed Jennie's sudden move. She feels like something is going on with the girl.

"Do you have a lot of visitors? Uhm, are Auntie Chittip and Uncle Marco here?" Jennie asked her girlfriend.

"No, my mom and dad hasn't came yet. The peopl insid are just my aunts, uncles, my cousins and my Nana. Honesty, I never thought that you'd come. I thought we were picking up my parents. But I swear it was the best surprise." Lisa smiled and kissed the top of Jennie's head.

"I knew I needed to fix my mistakes. Most importantly, I need you. No scratch that. We need you." She emphasized the word we and she looked down on her belly.

"I need the both of you, too. You don't know how miserable I am here without you. Every single day, I'm only missing you more." Lisa sighed. Jennie could understand how Lisa feels because that was how she feels too.

She wants to tell Lisa about what happened while she was gone. She want to tell the latter about the law suit that was filed against her. She's scared though because Lisa might get mad at her. They just made up minutes ago.

Now, she suddenly felt what Lisa felt when the girl was the one keeping something. It's really hard to tell your partner something that could damage your relationship. However, those kind of things shouldn't be kept from each other. Despite of her uncertainties, she'll still say to Lisa. She'll just find a good timing.

"Oh, the birthday celebrant is back! Along with her friends what a surprise." Lisa's auntie exclaimed.

"Welcome, everyone!" Her Nana said, while smiling at all of them.