Chapter 69

Jennie woke up with someone knocking on her door. She didn't noticed that she already fell asleep crying. It's a bit hard for her to sink in that Lisa is already gone. But it's her fault anyway so she had to suck it up. She just let a precious person go. The future is full of uncertainty, who knows when Lisa comes back, she already fell out of love. Or will she ever come back? No one knows.  She can't do anything but to just wait and pray that when everything is fixed, Lisa will come back as soon as possible.

"I'm sorry baby, it's mommy's fault that daddy's gone. It's going to be you and me for the meantime." She said, talking to her baby bump as if it would understand her.

"Hubby! This is me. Can you open the door for me?" She heard Rosé said while knocking on the door. So, she got up from her bed and fixed her disheveled hair before opening the door.

The moment she did, Rosé immediately wrapped her in the latter's embrace leaving her surprised.

"What is it, wifey?" She asked.

"I-I heard about Lisa's departure. Jisoo told me about. And I know you aren't fine. So, I tried my luck and asked your mom about your whereabouts and it turned out that you're back. I missed you." Rosé said and her voice almost cracked.

"It was only a few days though. And yeah you're right, Lisa already left and it's all my fault. I was stupid for even agreeing to my dad to sue her when w-we don't even know what exactly happened. Gahd, I've gone too far and I pushed her away. I didn't even consider her feeling, her sacrifices and everything. She didn't even turned her back on her responsibilities to me and Nouvelle yet I still made her feel like she's the worst person on earth. I'm so stupid." She begun crying again in Rosé's arms.

"Shhh, everything's gonna be okay. You just have to fix things step by step and I will help you along your way. It's not too late you know." Her friend said, while rubbing her back to comfort her.

"I will tell my dad to cancel the lawsuit. I don't want her to go to jail, wifey. But even after doing that, I can't guarantee that we'll still be okay. She's gone, she went back to Thailand and I don't even know when she'll be coming back. Her mom is mad at me and I'm sure she won't let me get near her daughter again."

"What do you think about going to their country?" Rosé suddenly asked which made Jennie separate from her. Jennie gave her a questioning look.

"How? I don't even have money. If I have, I'll just save it up for Nouvelle's birth." She sighed.

"You don't have to worry about that. I can help you with that." Rosé gave her a sweet smile.

"No, I can't. You already did enough for me. I don't think I can accept that. I don't know how I would repay you. Besides, I don't even know if pregnant woman like me are allowed to flights." She said.

"Hmm, let's search about that." Rosé said and begun doing something in her phone.

"What does google say about that?"

"It's says that if your pregnancy is healthy, you can actually ride a plane. However, it isn't a hundred percent sure though. There are instances that y'know in some cases the baby don't make it. I don't think it's a good a idea." Her friend replied, reconsidering her offer.

"I won't risk our baby's safety." She just sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll think of other ways but for now just don't stress yourself. Everything is going to be fine. You and Lisa will make up in on time." Rosé reassured her.

"Honestly, I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"I'm scared that she might wake up one day, realizing that she don't love me anymore. If that happens I can't blame her." She said and bit her lower lip to prevent herself from crying again.