Chapter 48

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Lisa asked the two girls who just came in.

"We came to see what happened." Seulgi answered and they took a sit in the couch across the hospital bed.

"I mean you should be in class. Why the heck are you here? It's not even lunch break yet." Lisa said while raising a brow at her two friends who were now both slumped on the couch, feeling so at home.

"It's Seulgi's fault, the professor shooed us out of the room." Jisoo rolled her eyes at the girl beside her.

"I didn't even hit you that hard. You were just so stupid that you messed up with your own notes." Seulgi replied and let out a huff.

"Just tell me why the professor threw you out of the room." Lisa said impatiently because her friends are just going in circles and not telling her directly.

"We were kind of pulling each other's hair." Seulgi said and grimaced afterwards. She realized that it was kind of too girly for them to do. She and Jisoo should've just punch each other.

"What? What are you five-year old girls?"

"What? Only children can pull each other's hair? Even married women and mistresses does that." Jisoo reasoned out and crossed her arms.

"That was too girly tho. And we aren't girlies, you know that." Seulgi said.

"That's my point. Besides, we're friends. We shouldn't fight and EMBARRASS each other." Lisa said emphasizing the word 'embarrass' because the two enjoy giving her embarrassment all the time. They enjoy making her look laughable in front of a lot of people.

"You know we have a different type of friendship. So, you have to suck it up bro!" Seulgi said and laughed.

"By the way, what happened to Jennie? Why did she faint? Is she sick or something?" Jisoo asked.

"No, her head hurt earlier but it's fine. They're okay now." Lisa smiled and stared at her beautiful girlfriend who was still sleeping peacefully. Hopefully, the latter wakes up without a headache anymore.

"They're? Are in 'they are'? What do you mean by that?" Jisoo asked suspiciously while raising her brow at Lisa.

Lisa bit her lip when she realized she just had a slip of tongue. They shouldn't know about it yet. It's not that she doesn't trust them, it's just that it's Jennie's privacy. She don't want to tell anyone unless Jennie would allow her. She just respect her girlfriend so much.

"Because she was with Chaeyoung earlier. And they kind of came across with Krystal but they're okay now. Krystal didn't hurt any of them, thankfully." She said which was kind of true.

"That Krystal is such a bitch! She had been bullying your girl since the beginning. I believe you should do something about her now. You should've even got rid of her from the moment she tried to hurt your baby girl" Jisoo said and smirked.

Jisoo got a point there. Now, she feels so stupid for letting it all happened. Krystal had been bullying and embarrassing Jennie to a lot of people for almost a year already. She should have done something from the start. She shouldn't have let Krystal touch even the tip of Jennie's hair but she was stupid.

"You're right, I have to get rid of her just like what I did with Kai." She said mumble the last few words.

"Like what you did with who?" Jisoo asked while her forehead were creased in confusion.

"No one."

"Dude what will you do with that Krystal bitch?" Seulgi asked.

"Nothing much, you'll just never see her step inside this university starting tomorrow and she will never be able to even touch the tip of my Nini's hair ever again." Lisa said in a serious tone. Because man, she ain't kidding right now. She mean it.