Chapter 11

"Ah! Forget it, I still don't want her to see me yet. I mean I'm not ready." Seulgi said and hid behind Lisa again.

"For a sec I thought you were already growing some balls." Jisoo sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Hey! I already have two. Why would I grow some more?" She whispered only enough for Jisoo and Lisa to hear but not the other people around them.

Lisa didn't know if Seulgi was kidding or she's just dumb. Whatever it is, she just slapped her forehead in disbelief.

"You dumb? Or stupid?" Jisoo scoffed.

"I just answered you! How dare you insult me"

"Because it was a fucking figurative language something. I didn't mean it literally, stupid!" Jisoo scoffed rubbing her temple as if she's stressed over Seulgi's stupidity.

"Manoban, Kang and Kim, why are you not falling in line?" Professor Shin, one who of the PE professors around called out to them through the megaphone making the three flinch and everyone's attention was diverted to them.

Lisa and Jisoo move and inserted themselves to the existing line while Seulgi just stood there trying to decode what Jisoo said earlier. So the attention was now on Seulgi alone who seems to be lagging.

Meanwhile, Ms. Bae's eyes widen and a gasp escaped her mouth when she recognized the girl. She would never ever forget that girl who gave her the best night she'd ever had. How can she just erased the memory of how their lips touch and move in sync while their bodies were pressed against each other. And oh her thing, nothing could ever compare to the pleasure it felt when it was inside of her.

Suddenly, she felt her cheeks burning along with the funny feeling she have in her tummy.

'Wait a minute, I shouldn't be thinking about her this way! It was just a fvcking one night stand and I hate her.' Irene groaned mentally and tried to keep her thoughts away to from the stupid girl who was still not falling in line.

"Miss Kang! Are you just gonna stay there? Didn't I tell you to fall in line."

And with that Seulgi seemed to get back to her senses. She looked around and found herself in the middle of some students and she was the only one who wasn't lining up. She panicked and pushed herself to where Lisa and Jisoo inserted themselves earlier.

Everyone laughed at her reaction and hasty movements except for the professors. Well, Irene tried to suppress her laughter but she still ended up stifling a giggle.

'Cute.' She thought but eventually shrugged it off telling herself it was inappropriate.

"It's the first time I saw her here. She's a new student, am I right?" Irene asked the other two professors referring to Seulgi.

Well, she have no idea that they're going to meet each other again because she also made it as clear as a crystal to the girl that she don't want to see her ever again. That night was just a mistake, a beautiful mistake tho. But still this is unexpected.

"You're right Ms. Bae, Kang Seulgi is actually a newly transferred student. In fact, it's her first day today. That's probably why it's kind of understandable how she keeps on lagging. Maybe she's still adjusting to the new environment." Professor Shin explained.

'So her name is Kang Seulgi. I'm not interested okay?!'

"Now that we're all here, I think we should probably start our activities already." Mr. Yang said.

So they started with warm-up exercises which was lead of course by the professors. They just started but Seulgi was already complaining.

"Seriously men, this is tiring. I hate this." Seulgi said but still keep on moving anyway.