Chapter 50

"Hi baby." Lisa said while leaning against the door frame of Jennie's room. She came early because she's so excited for today's event.

They're finally going to have Nouvelle's gender reveal. They're also preparing a simple celebration along with it. Lisa actually wanted to hold a grand celebration since it's their first child after all. However, Jennie insisted to just have a simple gathering because it will just cost a lot of money when they should be saving up for the baby's delivery.

Yes, Lisa's family is rich as hell but Jennie can't just let them shoulder all the expenses. Lisa is just her girlfriend not the baby's father. And even if Lisa is the father, it still wouldn't be fair if only their family will pay for everything. Aside that people will most probably say that they're just taking advantage of the Manobans, it will also damage their pride. As long as they can, they'll work hard to earn money without depending on other people.

Besides, only their family and trusted friends are invited. So why bother themselves with expensive celebration?

"Hello there pretty handsome." Jennie smiled while looking at Lisa through the mirror.

"Why bother putting on make up? You look gorgeous even without 'em." Lisa said as she slowly walk towards her girlfriend.

"Aish, what a charmer." Jennie scrunched up her her nose and giggled. Lisa hugged Jennie from the back and kissed the latter's cheek.

"It's true though. By the way, I missed you so much." Lisa whispered and teasingly bit Jennie's ear which made Jennie bite her lower lip.

"You were here last night. How can you miss me that fast?" Jennie said and rolled her eyes playfully.

"A second without you feels like a year already." Lisa peppered Jennie's cheeks with kisses which made the latter giggle.

"Stop, you're eating my foundation." Jennie said and laughed.

"Okay, I'll just kiss your lips then." Lisa said and turned Jennie's chair around, making the latter face her.

Jennie bit her lower lip and put her hands on Lisa's shoulders. Man, she haven't put blush on yet but she's certain that she's looking as red as a tomato by now.

"Haven't I told you that you're so beautiful?" Look Lisa asked while holding Jennie's chin. She lifted the latter's chin and their eyes met. There, they couldn't get away from each other's gaze. They're both drowned in their mesmerizing orbs. It's as if they're looking through each other's soul and that's wonderful.

"You've said it probably for the hundredth time already." Jennie mumbled. She slowly got up and snuggled herself into Lisa's frame.

She don't know why, she just feel the need to do it. And of course she took a good sniff at her girlfriend's natural scent. Nouvelle isn't over her Dada's smell.

"I want to tell that to you everyday. I want you to realize how beautiful you are. God, you're beauty is out of this world." Lisa whispered sweetly and kissed the top of Jennie's head affectionately.

Best moment, having Jennie in her arms like this. She hopes they stay like this forever.

Jennie suddenly broke the hug and pushed Lisa lightly to see the latter's face while she talks.

"So you're saying that I look like an alien?" Jennie asked while raising her brow. Lisa then bursted into laughter.

They were having a sweet and romantic moment, way to ruin the mood Jennie Kim. The pregnancy hormones are acting up again, that's why.

"Why are you laughing? So you think I really look like a fucking alien?" Jennie said while putting her hands on her waist. Mommy Jen is mad again.