Chapter 77

Fourteen Weeks Later...

"I want to go with you." Jennie pouted. She even got herself dressed already so there would be more chance that Lisa will tag her along.

"No, baby. I know you, you'll gonna work there again. I can't let you do that, something bad might happen to you and to our little angel." Lisa said and sighed.

Jennie is already at her ninth month of pregnancy. Any time or any day, she might already be giving birth to their baby. So, Lisa always makes sure that her girls are safe and she already prepared herself for what's about to happen. They even packed some things they'll need when their most awaited moment happen. They're so ready and so freaking excited.

"But I want the something or else I'll die from boredom." She whined.

"What if the baby suddenly want to come out while you're there? What will we do?"

"Silly, it's even a good idea that I'm there so you could take care of me. Whatever happens, you'll be with me. Don't you want that?"

"Fine but you have to behave. You will only stay at my office. You can't serve, baby. Look, our baby is already big enough for you to carry. You should not carry the orders anymore, alright?" Lisa said while looking straight at Jennie's eyes. Jennie on the other hand pouted.

"So, your saying that I'm too far already?" She turned her back on Lisa like she was about to cry.

"Hey hon, that's not what I said. I just want you to stay still and not work because it's not good for you and our Nouvelle. I didn't say something like that."

"I know that's what you meant. Fine, I'll just stay here and stay in the bed all day. My mom is not here and you won't be here too. If the baby suddenly wants to come out, I'll have to deal with it on my own. No one will help me." Jennie mumbled but she purposely let Lisa hear it. It's called guilt tripping, my dear.

Lisa just massaged her temple. However, Jennie has a point. She can't stay alone in the house because in case she goes in labor, no one would take care of her.

"Alright, you got a point. I'm sorry baby, you're coming with me today. Just don't do much okay?" She reminded but Jennie didn't turn back to her.

"No, I'm staying here. I don't want to come with a person who thinks I'm fat." She said and huffed.

Oh no, she's sulking again. Lisa grimaced and took a deep breath. Looks, she have to take a tiger again.

"Baby, who said that you're fat? No, you aren't. Look at yourself honey, I haven't seen anyone as sexy as you!" She praised her girl and hugged her from behind.

"That is because they aren't as fat as me." Jennie said and her voice lowered then she sighed.

"Baby, stop bringing yourself down. You are beautiful no matter how your body will look like. To me, you are the most beautiful person in this world and nothing or no one can make me think the otherwise. Do you understand?" Lisa said as she fixed Jennie's hair.

Jennie then turned to her.

"I'm sorry for being childish. I hope you won't get tired of understanding me." Jennie said and she snuggled closer to Lisa's chest. Lisa's heart melted to that. She thought it would be an hour or more of taming her kitten again but it seems to be a bit easier today.

"I won't get tired, baby. I love you so much that I am willing to take all that just to be with you. Besides, I know that this is just a phase. Soon, enough you'll be the one to baby me. I mean Nouvelle and I could take turns." Lisa said and they both chuckled.