Chapter 49

Fourteenth week of Jennie's pregnancy...

Her baby bump is starting to get a bit obvious so she's no longer wearing fitted shirts and jeans and just opted to wearing dresses which are a bit loose instead. She's always wearing flat shoes instead of heels too, to make sure that they're both safe from accidents.

Like what Lisa said that day, Krystal was never seen again. She disappeared without a word just like what happened to Kai. It was said that the girl also dropped out or maybe transferred to another school. Jennie feels like Lisa had something to do with it but whenever she asks the latter, the girl just say that that bitch deserved it. And that it's a good thing that Krystal is gone because no one could hurt her again.

Their secret also didn't spread to the whole university since Krystal left. That's really a good thing. However, Jennie feels that there's something suspicious about it. And she's starting to think that Lisa is also involved with Kai's disappearance. Because if she was able to make Krystal disappear just like that, then there's a huge possibility that she also did it with Kai.

'Lisa didn't hurt those two, right? She is not that kind of person. But what if she forced them to go away? If that's the case, why would Lisa let Kai runaway then? Why?'

Jennie thought to herself. She's so confused but she don't want to think bad things about her girlfriend. That girl had never done anything to her but to love and take care of her without even waiting for something in return.

Speaking of 'girlfriend.'
Just few days after the day she fainted in the university, Lisa made a surprise for her. The latter took her into a date. They had fun all day. They went to cinema together and watched Jennie's favorite movie. They ate lunch in an Italian restaurant. Then they went around in the park and a lot more and when the sun was starting to go down, Lisa drive them towards the sea. While on the ride, Jennie could see how breath-taking the sunset was. It looks so magical as if it's descending to the waters. She loved it and Lisa was beyond delighted that she was able to make her girlfriend so happy. She live for those giggles and gummy smiles.

But that wasn't the end of it. When their car stopped, Lisa told Jennie that there's still somewhere she want to take the latter but it's a surprise. So, she blind-folded her girl. Jennie's heart was beating so fast due to her anticipation. She didn't know that Lisa has a thing for surprises. She just went with the flow and let the girl guide her to wherever they're going.

When they stopped from their tracks, Lisa let her remove her blind fold and she was taken aback with the view she saw before her eyes.

They were literally standing in front of a gazebo tent by the ocean

They were literally standing in front of a gazebo tent by the ocean. Torches surronded it, lighting the whole area. Then there were candles in the table, making it look more romantic.

Why would Lisa take her to somewhere like that? It was what she was thinking that time.

They ate dinner first and talked about how their day went until Lisa spilled what she really wanted to say.