Chapter 5

It's been three minutes since Lisa went to the cafeteria but Jennie still wasn't there. Lisa was starting to get worried. What if Kai was there in the university? What if bitches are picking on her again? Or maybe she's just being too paranoid.

She just sighed and waited a little more tapping her fingers to the table in anticipation. Just few moments later, Jennie went inside the cafeteria along with her classmate, Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung, also known as Rosé is a tall red-headed girl who had a chubby cheeks like her Jennie. You wouldn't wonder why when you get to see her eat. She never gets fat though and only her cheeks gets stuffed. It made other girls envy her.

"Hi, what took you so long?" Lisa asked Jennie who was currently take her seat across Lisa. Chaeyoung took sat beside Jennie.

"Rosé thought me some of the lessons I missed and we kind of didn't notice the time until her stomach grumbled." She chuckled.

Lisa smiled, she's happy to hear Jennie's laughter again. That's definitely a good thing.

"Oh should I say thank you to Chaeyoung's stomach then?" Lisa joked and the three girls laughed.

"Come on let's grab some foods. I'm really hungry, my tummy might complain again." Rosé said and dragged the two girls towards the counter to get their foods.

After getting their lunch, they went back to their seats and they started chitchatting again while they all eat. While in the midst of munching their lunches, someone annoyingly slammed her tray of foods to the table, making the three look to the person quizzically.

"Yah Lalisa! Why did you left me? You're so cruel!" Jisoo whined.

"I believe I didn't tell you that we'll be eating lunch together." Lisa said nonchalantly.

Jisoo pouted.

"You chose to eat with these chipmunk and Jennie instead of me"  She held her chest as if she's really hurt that Lisa.

"Yah! Who's chipmunk here?" Rosé said and glared at Jisoo.

"You because you look like one!"

"You chicken eating machine! I swear if you won't shut up, I'm going to rip off your throat."

"At least I'm beautiful and chickens are tasty unlike you. You look so bland." Jisoo stick out her tongue teasing Rosé.

"Bland my ass, lot of boys and girls are drooling over my luscious body. You might even be one of them." She smirked.

"As if! I mean yuck I would probably spit on you but drool? Nah, you're not good enough."

"At least I'm tall and you're not. Even if you try to drink hundred gallons of milk everyday you'll never grow anymore."

"I might be small but I'm gorgeous and I can make you bow down to me."

"Guys, stop it already let's just eat peacefully. If you keep on arguing instead eating, we will definitely get late to our next classes." Jennie said and sighed.

"Why don't you just kiss?" Lisa mumbled which made the two girls look at her in dread.

"Ew! No way!" The two said in unison.

"Now shut up, alright? And let's eat peacefully. If you can't do it, better find another table because Nini and I deserve peace, yeah?"

The two girls glared at each other but eventually started eating.

"Did you attend Jackson's party few days ago? I heard it was awesome." Jisoo said while munching on her chicken wing.

"I didn't, my mom is so overprotective. She rarely let me go to parties and it sucks." Rosé sighed.