Chapter 31

A week later...

Nothing ever got better. Jennie and Lisa still wasn't talking to each other. They only see each other sometimes in the cafeteria and that is coincidentally. Lisa didn't dare go near Jennie again as for the latter's request although she badly wants to hold and kiss her again.

God knows how much it pains her that Jennie hangs out with that Taehyung guy but avoids her like she's a complete stranger. No matter how much she wants to punch that guy, she just can't because she can see how he makes effort in making Jennie smile and laugh which she couldn't do now. Just seeing that her favorite girl seems to be doing good, makes her feel relieved. However, there are just some instances when she thought if Jennie is missing her the way she do. They were friends for five years after all. Will all those years they spent together just go down the drain like that?

It pains Lisa so much and she hopes one day, Jennie would come back running to her because if that day comes, she'll welcome the girl with a damn widely opened arms. That's just a wishful thinking though.

These days, she spends her time focusing on studying, hanging out with Seulgi, Jisoo and the other girl which is a newly addition to their squad, Tzuyu of course. They became good friends since that night they all spent time together and had fun. She just found out that Tzuyu is actually a nice girl. She even donates to charity and help some cancer patients. They're rich but they sure know how to use money.

That is probably why the girl is popular at their school. Lisa just didn't know her because she was too focused on Jennie that she almost don't care about anyone else around her. You can't blame her though, she was just in love.

Speaking of Jennie, she's currently walking in the cafeteria and she just watch as the girl enter along with Chaeyoung and of course Taehyung. It's always them. He's always been with them since that last time she talked to Jennie which obviously didn't go well. Anyway, this kind of have been her routine. She comes to the cafeteria with Jisoo and Seulgi before Jennie comes so she could watch them go in. Then sometimes Tzuyu would join them.

From her position, she could see how Jennie walks gracefully and believe it or not, she's doing it effortless but she still looks like a freaking goddess. And Lisa couldn't explain how Jennie had been glowing these past few days. She's just getting prettier as days go by.

And being away from the girl, made her realize something. No matter how hard she try to forget Jennie, she just can't. The latter's absence just made her realize how much she's in love with the girl.

But she'll wait.

"Hey, you're spacing out again." Tzuyu said and moved her hand in front of Lisa's face to get her attention. As if a cue, it was like was pulled back to reality.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She apologized while scratching her nape in embarrassment.

Tzuyu frowned and flicked her forehead making her wince in pain.

"We're you even listening to what we were saying?" Tzuyu said.

"I-I'm sorry can you repeat what you said?" Lisa asked because she was literally not listening to them. Her attention was glued to Jennie who was now sitting at their usual spot with her new friends.

She sighed inwardly. It used to be her, eating  with Jennie, making her laugh and hanging out with her. She just miss everything about that girl. She's barely hanging, just a little more, she'll forget that she's trying to ignore Jennie and take the latter to her arms. This is just so hard for her. She don't even know how she managed to survive a week without her lovely Nini when everything around her reminds her of the latter.

"Jeez, stop thinking about her. Look, she's doing fine without you. Maybe she rejected you and treated you like a complete stranger because she likes that guy." Jisoo said.