Chapter 33

"Man, you did you see my shirt? I remember putting it inside my locker but I can't find it here." Lisa asked her friends while looking into her locker.

"Maybe you just misplaced it. It could be just around here somewhere." Seulgi said while changing her self out of her PE uniform. Jisoo was also doing the same thing.

Lisa tried looking for her shirt on the chairs and every corner of the locker room but it seems to be nowhere there. How is it even possible? She's so sure that she put it inside her locker so it should be just there. There's only one person who knows her combination and it's Jennie but she highly doubts that the latter would take it. What would she even do with it?

"I can't find it anywhere?" Lisa said while scratching her nape.

"Oh no, maybe you have sasaeng." Jisoo said and laughed.

"What is she? An idol?" Seulgi chuckled. She just glared at them. They're not helping at all.

"Just wear something else. It's just a shirt anyway. I know you have a lot of 'em. It's not a big deal" Jisoo said.

"But I forgot to bring some spare clothes. It would mean I'd spend the rest of the day wearing this sweaty PE uniform." Lisa complained and pouted.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Just endure that. It's not like everyone will sniff on you. Besides, you don't smell bad at all. Don't be too conscious. It'll only be an hour before we go home anyway." Seulgi and said and tried to pat her head but she skip because she don't want to be treated like a dog.

"Fine." She said and sighed.

After her two friends were done changing their outfits, they went straight out of that room and followed the rest of their classmates back to their own classroom. Just when they were already settled on their seats, the professor for their last class arrived. Discussions proceeded shortly but Lisa couldn't focused because she was feeling uncomfortable in her PE uniform.

Aside that it's already wet with her sweats, she's the only one who's wearing something like that so it's like she's attracting attention with it. And she was right because just after a few minutes of discussion, she was called to recite something in front of the class. Guess what? She wasn't able to answer because her mind was lagging. It was embarrassing. Her classmates laughed at her and she swear she just wanted the ground to open and eat her up.

So after that, she tried harder to focus and don't be bothered by random thoughts such as Jennie. But she still ended up spacing out.

Was Jennie the one who took the shirt? It's not that she's accusing the girl because she even highly doubt that because they never made up. They're still avoiding each other and Tzuyu was right. It seems like Jennie doesn't give a damn about her anymore since Taehyung was already in the picture. However, the only person she told about the combination is Jennie so it wasn't really impossible.

The question is, if Jennie was the one who took the shirt, then what the hell is she gonna do with it? So nah, she refuse to believe that Jennie stole it. Jennie is not that kind of girl anyway. She just thought maybe she just really misplaced it or one of her classmates mistakenly took it.

Really? Why is she even thinking so hard about a freaking shirt? It's not actually a big deal unless someone's stalking her or obsessing over her which has a low possibility.

She shrugged that thought away and just listened to their professor attentively. He might call her again to recite, she don't want to embarrass herself twice today.

________________________________________

"What will you do if her scent already fades?" Rosé asked Jennie who was busy munching a sandwich.