Chapter 12

"Okay, this is our last station guys. I really hope we're ahead of the other classes but yeah let's all think positive." Soyeon said while crossing her fingers.

Why are they even so worked up with this little game?

"Let's go!" Jisoo said and they headed on to their journey to the last station. They kept on running around the university looking for the last station.

Bunch of students were watching them from the lobbies cheering for them and other groups though they don't completely understand what was going on. They just knew that there must be a game.

As soon as they saw the station they run quickly towards it but Miss Bae's class just popped out of no where also heading to the last station.

"Oh my God, they're trying to get there before we could!" Minnie shouted.

"Let's go! Don't let them outrun us suckers!" Jisoo yelled and they all run faster towards the last station.

They were like wild animals in a hunt but yeah they don't give a damn about how they look now. They just want to get that damn free outing or trip and chill under the sun in a beach somewhere.

They were almost there but Lisa tripped into a freaking rock making her stumble down. She winced in pain and realized she scraped her knee. The rest of the class continued their journey not even aware that their classmate just fell. When Jisoo looked around and didn't find Lisa near her, she looked behind and found the latter on the ground.

"Yah! Why are you stupid?! I told you not to let us loose" Jisoo scolded Lisa but tried helping her up anyway.

Lisa tried pushing herself up from the ground but she suddenly felt pain from her ankle.

"Shit man! I think I got sprained." Lisa said while shutting her eyes tightly due to the immense pain from her ankle.

"Oh hell no! What should we do?" Jisoo asked while panicking. She badly wants to win the game but what about Lisa. She just can't leave her friend like this.

"Just leave me behind man! Go with them, I'll just hide and you can erase my name in the attendance so you guys won't be disqualified." Lisa suggest not wanting to drag their class down.

"Shut up! We're not leaving without you." Jisoo said dramatically.

"Seulgi! Come fucking here and help me with this stupid monkey!!!!" Jisoo yelled and Seulgi who had no idea what just happened turned to them.

The sucker didn't even notice that she was just running leaving her two friends. What kind of friend is that?

"Fucking hell!" Seulgi uttered and soon as she saw how Lisa was.

"We will win this fucking game together. No leaving anyone behind!" Jisoo said she held Lisa's wrist while Seulgi held the latter's legs careful not to hurt the sprained ankle.

"Don't you two even fucking think about it!" Lisa warned.

"Too late, we're already doing it!" Seulgi said and they started running while carrying Lisa in that awkward, funny and uncomfortable way.

"Yah! Just put me fucking down! This is humiliating!" Lisa yelled but the two just run faster while her body was dangling above the ground.

The students around the area bursted into laughter, some even took a video of the historical scene. Sure, Lisa would go freaking viral.

"Put me fucking down!"

"No! They ain't getting shit! We're winning this even if this means we have to throw you towards that freaking station and that's final." Jisoo said and they finally kept up with the rest of the class.