Chapter 23

"Oh my, you've come out at last." Jisoo said when she saw Lisa's attire. She knew this was coming but she still can't help but to be surprised.

"Why the long face? You have a problem?" Seulgi asked, noticing Lisa's gloomy aura.

Lisa just ignored them and took a seat. She's just not in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. Well, except to Jennie but she doubt the latter will talk to her.

"I heard you'd been looking for Jennie yesterday. Did you two talk already?" Seulgi asked. Lisa didn't respond, she slumped her head into her desk instead.

"I guess they didn't." Jisoo mumbled.

"Good morning class!" The professor greeted which made Lisa's friend settle down to their proper seats.

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Lee." The class greeted the man in unison.

The discussions started but Lisa didn't even pay attention to whatever the professor was blabbering about. She just kept on drawing random stuffs at the back of her notebook. She can't focus anyway because the thought of Jennie was clouding up her mind. The classes ended but she didn't learn even a single bit. She don't give a damn though.

"Lalisa, what are you waiting for? Let's go to the cafeteria now and eat our lunch or else you're planning on fasting." Seulgi said and Lisa sighed.

"I don't have appetite. You two should just go there. I'll stay here." She said and shove the two away.

"Just come with us. I'll treat you today. Besides don't you want to see Jennie?" Jisoo said trying to convince her friend. They can't just leave Lisa there without anything to eat.

"No, don't bother and she don't want to see me anyway." She said weakly.

She can't believe just on the previous days she was so excited to be with Jennie. She really thought things would go well between the two of them that night. But she guess it was all just her assumptions which are now hurting her like a bitch. She have to respect Jennie's decision to be away from her though.

"Silly. I told you we don't raise chickens here, we just eat 'em. So stop sulking and don't give up on your girl. She's just confused now but if you just let her slip away like that, I'm sure you wouldn't want to see her with somebody else." Jisoo said taunting Lisa.

Lisa then realized that Jisoo is right. Maybe Jennie didn't mean what she said. She just probably want Lisa to stay away because she's having difficulties in understanding her feelings. Maybe Lisa could help her clear everything.

"Okay, I'm going with you two. And you said it's your treat." Lisa said and smiled again. She's back to her enthusiastic self.

She's not giving up easily. She's born to be a fighter anyway. She's been waiting for Jennie for tons of years already, why would she give up now that she's almost close to getting the latter's hear.

Meanwhile at Jennie's classroom, Rosé was also convincing her friend to eat at the cafeteria. Jennie had also been sulking since Lisa went to supposedly talk to her.

"Aigoo, why are you sulking like a toddler? Come on, let's eat please. Don't starve yourself and uhm me." Chaeyoung said while grabbing Jennie's arm but she just won't budge.

"I told you just go there and leave me alone." Jennie said nonchalantly and then tried to take of Rosé's hand from her arm.

"Uhm, girls why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be taking your lunch by now?" Someone said which took the two girls' attention.

"Oh Tae, I've been convincing this girl to go with me but she's sulking like a child. She said she don't want to go there. I think she's planning to starve her self to death. Boohoo." Rosé exaggerated.