Chapter 80

Rosé came so excited to see Nouvelle as always. She even brought presents for the baby from couture kids.

"Hey Rosé, I'm heading to work now. Since you're trying so hard to take my place, please take care of my girls for me, alright?" Lisa said jokingly which made Jennie and Rosé chuckle.

"Even if you didn't tell me, I will." Rosé replied.

Lisa went to Jennie and kissed the latter on the lips then she planted butterfly kisses in their little angel's face who was craddled in Jennie's arms.

"Behave, okay? Don't be a pain in mommy's ass. You can be a meanie to Auntie Rosé but not on mommy. Do you understand?" Lisa reminded the baby as if the girl would understand.

"Wow, you're so mean to me Limario! Don't teach her stupid things." Rosé complain and pouted.

"I was just kidding." She laughed.

"Call me if you need me, okay?" She said and kissed Jennie on the lips once more.

"Okay, you have to go now or else you'll be late." Jennie said while playfully pushing her away. She had been saying that she have to go but she's still getting distracted. She might end up stay there the whole day.

"It's fine, you it's my restaurant right? I can and not go there if I want." She said and wiggled her brows.

Rosé on the other hand, begun pushing her towards the door.

"Go now, shoo! They don't need you anymore because I'm already here." Rosé said as she keep on pushing Lisa away.

"Stop. I can walk on my own. Dude, you're really stealing my family from me." She said and pretended as if she's upset.

"Don't worry baby, you're the one I truly love. Sayonara!" Jennie said and laughed.

"Fine, goodbye." She said and Rosé shut the door as soon as Lisa was out.

"Why do you have to be so mean!"

They heard Lisa shouted from outside but they just laughed and diverted their attention to the baby who was smiling as if she understood what was happening.

"Uwu our baby loves making fun of her Dada, don't you?" Jennie said while caressing the infants smooth skin, making her smile more.

"That's right, your dada is a joke. You have to side with Auntie Rosé always. I'm better than Limario!" Rosé kissed the baby who seem to like it.

"You both are teaching her nonsensical things. You guys might poison Nouvelle's mind." Jennie laughed.

"Wifey, she's literally just three weeks old. There's no way she already understand what we're talking about."

"Even so. You might get used to saying those things and she might adapt it. We don't want our Onew to grow up being a meanie, right?" Jennie as if she's talking to a toddler. Well, sometimes Lisa and their friends really do act like toddlers or even worse than that.

Rosé was just about to talk back when they heard the knocking on the door and they instantly thought that it was Lisa again. So they looked at each other and rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"I think she's back again." Rosé mumbled.

"I think so too. She gets really stubborn at times but I can't blame her, just look at this angel. Even me, I can't get enough of her cuteness." She said referring to the baby. She then changed Nouvelle's position into a shoulder hold since she was already getting tired of the cradling their little girl with both her arms.

 She then changed Nouvelle's position into a shoulder hold since she was already getting tired of the cradling their little girl with both her arms