Chapter 67

"Dad, please let's just go home. You don't have to do this. Let's just forget it. It's not completely her fault anyway. Kai drugged the both of us. He put some aphrodisiac on our drinks because he was trying to rape me." Jennie begged but her dad only got madder.

"Jennie! Are you hearing yourself? You were raped! And you're fucking telling me to just forget it like nothing happened? That is a bullshit! If you and her were drugged, she could've did something to calm her hormones down and that doesn't require forcing herself to you! And that Kai you're talking about, he also has a special place in prison! Who knows they could be accomplices. They're going to rot in jail that's for sure!" Jiyong exclaimed through his ranging anger.

He is so mad after finding out about how the baby was conceived. He overhead Jennie and her mother's conversation earlier and he was crying with both anger and hurt for his daughter's misfortune. He can't let this one slide. How dare those people hurt her princess!? He not shutting up about this.

"But dad, I'm not even sure about what happened. I don't remember much." She cried.

"That's the point, sweetie. You were too intoxicated to give permission to her to do something to you and that is still considered as rape. Stop protecting that predator, Jennie. She deserves to be punished for her reckless behavior. She ruined your life and I ain't letting her get away with this. She has to pay!" Her dad said firmly and in this case, she don't think she can still stop him. He's already decided. Good thing, she was able to text Lisa's mom earlier. She just hope that by the time the police gets to Lisa's house later, she won't be there.

"Dad, I'm not a minor though. I think I can decide on my own." Jennie mumbled.

Jiyong suddenly stopped the car on the side of the street and then he looked at his daughter.

"Listen to me, Jennie. I-I'm doing this for you. I was out of your life for so many years. I wasn't able to protect you whenever you needed me! I wanted to the best father for you the moment I found out that you are existing, I just didn't have the chance until now. So, please let me do my role. Let's get you the justice that your deserve, sweetie."

Jennie can see the sadness in her father's eyes. Even though they just met few days ago, she's already attached to the man and she understands how he feels. Imagine being deprived of seeing your child for a lot of years. She don't want Lisa and Nouvelle to experience the same thing though. But if it turns out that Lisa is guilty she have to pay for it though.

Her father would be a different story because he was really innocent. Meanwhile, Lisa could be really a criminal according to the law.

Jennie sighed and just nodded. It doesn't mean that Lisa will immediately be locked up in jail for years anyway. They'll still undergo some trial. However, knowing Lisa, she'll admit that she did it even though they aren't sure about what exactly happened yet so it's better if she won't know that they're filing a suit against her.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at the police station and they reported what Jennie remembered from what happened in Jackson's party. She was interrogated with various questions and then the police started moving, looking for Lisa and Kai to also get their statements. After that Jiyong will file a lawsuit against the two suspects.

Jennie is feeling so bad about it but her father is right though. If they find Lisa, she can't do anything about it anymore. The truth will just come out eventually.

Jennie's dad took her home first and told her that he'll take care of the rest of the things needed to be done. He went along with the police in taking Lisa.

Meanwhile at the red room...

"Hey, Lisa is here!" Tzuyu announced as she busted through the door with Lisa tailing behind her.