Chapter 53

She gulped and wiped her sweats before unbuttoning Lisa's jeans. It will surely the toughest part of all. She sighed and tried not to think of lewd thoughts. I mean Lisa is drunk, she shouldn't take advantage of the latter. No, she shouldn't even think about it.

'Have a little shame in your body, Jennie.'

She thought to herself and started removing Lisa's jeans. She started pulling it down but it was kind of hard because Lisa was heavy.

"Ma'am, can you at least just lift up your buns so I could take this thing off you?" Jennie said as if Lisa would hear her. The latter didn't even move a single muscle, she just snored instead.

"Okay fine, you're just lucky I love you because if I don't, I won't even bother taking care of you." Jennie said and hit Lisa's tightly lightly.

So, she continued pulling Lisa's jeans on her own until it was on the latter's knee. She stopped midway when she noticed Lisa's boxer. Then she bursted out laughing. Lisa is literally wearing a boxer with Mickey Mouse prints. What is she a child? Doesn't she like Calvin Klein, Polo or Celine, perhaps?

"Oh ghad, an I seeing this right? You're almost twenty yet you still wear this kind of boxers. It's cute though and I like Mickey Mickey Mouse by the way." She giggled but gulped when she noticed something between Lisa's legs.

'Is that---'

Damn, she's literally staring at Lisa's bulge. Is it that big for it to look like that? Is it even real? Or is it just a strap-on? Now, Jennie's starting to get curious. Remember, curiosity kills pussy.

But seriously speaking, she's wondering how it looks like. Is it like those of other guys? Does it get strong and hard too? Is it big? How big is it? Can it get anyone pregnant? Should she take a quick glance at it? Just a peak wouldn't hurt, right? Besides, Lisa is her girlfriend anyway. It's not like she's going to do something wrong, she just want to see it.

'Just a quick peak, Jennie.'

Her hand was shaking as she hold the waist band of Lisa's cutesy boxer. She just bit her lower lip and slowly pulled it down and in a blink of an eye, there goes Lisa's dick waving at her. It was surprisingly thick and long, making her gasp in awe. Girl, she wasn't doing anything yet but it was already hard and veiny like it was begging to be touched.

'H-how? W-why is it so big? Wait a damn moment, is it even real?'

She can't believe what she's seeing right now. Damn, after years of being with each other she had no idea that this thing exists. How was Lisa able to hide it from her when it was that huge? She just looked at it quizzically wondering if it was even real and not just a strap-on. It looks so freaking real do. Besides, why would Lisa wear a strap-on if they aren't even doing something naughty.

'Should I touch it? It's not like I'm harassing her, right? I'm just checking if it's real. I'm just curious!'

She shut her eyes tightly and let her hand wander until she touched that thick and long shaft. And to her surprise, it fucking twitched with just one touch. Does strap-on do that?

"Fuck, strap-ons doesn't twitch and it surely doesn't pulsate like this! It's a fucking real dick!" She exclaimed. Then she heard Lisa let out an erotic sound which was kind of pleasant to her ears.

The next things she knew was that her fingers were already wrapped around Lisa's length. She could feel it's heat and the way it pulsate through her palm. Her curiosity made her do it.

"Ahhh, Jennie..." Lisa moaned. Then she held Jennie's hand, making it stroke her dick up and down.

Jennie can't believe it's literally happening. She have never touched anyone's dick in her entire life but since it's Lisa, she won't bother to complain plus hearing the latter's moan turns her on as well. She even could feel her core starting to get wet. And it's aching, it's begging for Lisa's touch too.