Chapter 83

"Nomnomnom!" Nouvelle babbled while trying to reach one of the boxes containing chicken nuggets.

But Jisoo as a bad auntie, took it away from the baby just to tease the little one. She actually just want to start chaos like she always do. She always gives Jennie headaches whenever she comes and visit.

"Mine!" She yelled and begun hitting Jisoo which took the other three grown-ups' attention.

"Sooya, you're starting it again." Rosé warned while Jennie was already glaring at Jisoo as well.

"What? I'm just playing with her." Jisoo said and shrugged her shoulders as if she isn't doing anything wrong.

"Mimi, nomnom!" The baby said and hugged Jennie. Jennie on the other hand picked her daughter up and kissed her on the cheek.

"Is auntie Sooya messing with you again? What should we do?"

"Out!" The toddler scoffed and frowned.

"Do you want auntie Sooya to get out and leave?" Jennie asked and chuckled. Then Nouvelle nodded.

"Jisoo she wants you to leave now. That's what you get for messing with this munchkin." Rosé said and pinched the toddler's cheeks.

"Fine, here you go." Jisoo rolled her eyes while giving the nuggets to Nouvelle.

"I don't know if you'll ever mature." Rosé said while shaking her head and massaging her temple.

"The three of them share a common attitude, being childish and immature but Lisa somehow grew matured when Nouvelle came. She became responsible and attentive. Who knows Jisoo might also grow up when you already have a baby." Jennie shrugged her shoulders.

"Nah, let's not talk about babies. I'm really not excited for that."

"Hey, I wasn't saying that you should have a baby immediately though. Like what everyone were saying, we are all still young. Being financially stable and getting married first is a good idea. Not to be hypocrite because y'know we already have this cutie patootie but that's the best choice. Anyways, it's all up to you. We're already in our legal age already anyway."

"Why are we even talking about having babies?" Jisoo scratch the back of her head awkwardly.

"Let's not talk about it anymore."

"You guys stay here. You can turn on the television if you want and please watch over Onew for a while, I'll just prepare foods for you." Jennie said and she put her toddler down.

"Okay, you can count on me." Rosé said and then winked.

"Ah yes, I can totally count on you but not your girlfriend." She said while raising a brow playfully.

"If you hear Nouvelle cry, she's gonna be out of here." Rosé said.

"Hey, I won't leave here without you." Jisoo disagreed.

"Shhh, I'll head to the kitchen now."

Jennie really left the baby under Rosé and Jisoo's care while she went to the kitchen to prepare them foods. She haven't done it yet because she didn't have any idea that they'll come this early. Actually, she can trust the two in taking care of her daughter. It's just that Jisoo is so childish. She finds happiness in hearing Nouvelle's cries. She's like an evil incarnate or something. She just can't leave the kid alone.

She can't do it when Lisa's watching though because she'll be in trouble. Lisa is so protective of her daughter after all. Who would want their child to be messed around with someone anyway?

"Nouvelle, can you give Auntie Sooya some nuggets?" Jisoo asked while she gets near the baby who already scattered the nuggets on the table.

"No!" She exclaimed and slapped Jisoo's mouth.