Chapter 4

Lisa already took a bath before going to Jennie's room to check the latter. She wants to ask the girl if she'd like to go to school which she highly doubt because Jennie still couldn't walk well.

"Hey there princess," Lisa said as soon as she saw Jennie was already awake, just staring at the ceiling blankly.

Jennie didn't respond, she just remained silent while Lisa walks towards her.

"It's Monday, are we going to school yet? Are you ready?" Lisa asked softly while she was sitting on the side of Jennie's bed.

"They think I'm a bitch. They're going to think I just had rough sex because I walk funny. They wouldn't think I didn't like this because they think we're sluts" She mumbled emotionlessly.

Lisa sighed.

"Fuck people and their stupid minds. They don't even know us. But okay, we're not going until you're walking well. I don't want them talking bad things about you. By the way, do you want me to bring to your foods up here again?"

"Are your parents still here?" Jennie asked. Since she came to Lisa's house she have never seen Lisa's parents and that's a good thing because she doesn't want them to see her in this condition.

"Nope, they already left moments ago."

"I-I will just go down. You don't have to bother yourself on bringing foods here from time to time." Jennie said.

She started feeling like she's being a burden to Lisa. Lisa already took her from Jackson's house, let her stay for a while, and feeds her every day when in fact she's not even Lisa's responsibility.

"I wouldn't mind though. So let's go?"

The two girls went downstairs with of course Lisa helping Jennie walk because the latter was still limping though the pain between her legs subsided a little. It was bearable compared to the previous days.

"Jennie what will we do next?" Lisa mumbled.

"I don't know. S-should we just forget that it happened? Should I just think it was a bad dream and move on?" She sighed.

"It's up to you Nini."

"W-we don't even have enough evidence that will point to Kai. Or was it even Kai? Wait, did you feel weird too when you drink the refills he gave us?" Jennie asked.

"Yes but the last thing I remember was stopping Kai from taking you to that room. I don't really r-remember much."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes."

Jennie just sighed. It's indeed Kai's fault but how are they going to find that man who seemed to have runaway after doing his crime. No matter how hard they think about it, they couldn't turn back time. It already happened. The least they could do is to move on and make the culprit pay for what he did.

"Lisa, I think we should just forget it ever happened. It was just a bad dream. Let's never talk about it again." She said emotionlessly.

No matter how much tears she cry or no matter how long she stay hiding in Lisa's guestroom, she knows it was just pointless. What happened to her will never be undone. Maybe forgetting it and moving forward is the best decision to do.

"Okay." Lisa agreed.

Deep inside, Lisa wouldn't be able to forget it. It will haunt her forever, how she just let something bad happened to the girl she genuinely care for.

But for Jennie she'll pretend, like she always do. She have already mastered pretending anyway. It is something she's good at considering that Jennie never found out about her real identity. Yes, Jennie knows a lot of things about her except for one or two by now.