Chapter 8

"What the hell just happened?" Lisa's dad mumbled  mindlessly while staring at his daughter. Man, he is even questioning himself if this person is really his daughter. Same goes for her mom who was just left agape.

After a few seconds, Lisa suddenly bursted into laughter which made her parents and Jennie stared at her with their jaws almost hanging, wondering what the hell is happening to her.

"OMG! You guys should see your faces!"

She almost rolled on the floor while laughing. She can't get over with the reactions she got. While she was cracking, the three people in front of her just stared at her quizzically. They still couldn't process what just happened.

"Hey guys, I was just messing around but look it worked. Those two are probably making amends by now." Lisa giggled.

She was now looking very far from the Lisa earlier who looks as if she's ready to devour anyone.

No one answered her. They just kept on staring at her.

"Come on, don't tell me you guys were scared too. I said I was just messing with y'all."

"Were you possessed?" Her mom asked and touched her face, lift it and so on to check her.

"Who the hell was that?" Her dad mumbled.

"You guys are overeacting." She rolled her eyes.

"I think I'm not hungry anymore." Jennie whispered smiled awkwardly.

"We got down because you said you're hungry. Why wouldn't you be hungry anymore when we didn't even get to eat something yet because of those two rascals?"

"I don't know, maybe because you scared my hunger away."

And Lisa laughed again as if Jennie just cracked a joke when the truth was she mean it.

"Come on, honey. Let's continue our little love making!" Mr. Manoban said and held his wife's hand as they walk back toward their room.

"Mom! Dad!"  Lisa warned her parents.

"What? Can't we do it huh? We will do what we want and you can't stop us!" Her dad countered.

"I don't want a sibling anymore!"

"Sure you'll get one after few months." Lisa's mom joked and chuckled.

"Yah!"

"You know what just let them be. They just want to have fun too. Besides, I want to see you take care of your future siblings." Jennie said and giggled.

"I told we're not going to have another baby in this family. I'm the only baby here." Lisa said pouted.

"So that's what it's all about. You just want all the attention to you, am I right?" Jennie baby talked Lisa.

"Yeah." Lisa said with her baby voice.

"Oh what a big baby." Jennie cupped Lisa's cheeks and pinched then lightly afterwards.

Lisa almost purred like a cat.

'The duality of this idiot'

Jennie just shook her head mentally. Lisa still dragged Jennie towards the kitchen and they tried to find something to fill their stomachs and they ended up having ice cream at freaking midnight. Hope, they won't upset their stomach.

"You think the two are already getting along? What if they're already murdering each other in the entertainment room." Jennie said worrying for the idiots upstairs.

"Have you seen their faces earlier? I know they'll obey me."

"By the way, where did that come from? I mean, you look and sound different earlier. For a moment, I thought you the one who'll murder them any minute." Jennie chuckled.