Chapter 87

As they step inside the university, waves of nostalgia hit them. A lot of things happen in the place, a lot of memories were created. They learned so many things that they would surely use in the future.

Though college was the most complicated part of their lives, it was one of the happiest stage. A lot of things happened to them which almost turned their worlds upside down but look how it is going.

Jennie sighed which made Lisa turn to her.

"What's wrong?" The taller girl asked. Jennie then smiled and said,"I can't believe we're leaving this place. I'm gonna miss it here."

"I guess me too. Do you still remember when our class played wide game and my ankle got sprained?" Lisa asked and chuckled as she reminisce that silly moment.

"How could I forget? The three of you went viral for how stupid they carried you." Jennie just shook her head in disbelief but the other side of her wants to laugh. She could also still remember how mad she was when she found out what happened.

Jisoo was kind of overreacting the way she texted Jennie. It made the girl panic thinking of worse case scenarios that could've happened to her bestfriend. She was still in denial stage back then. Everytime she thought that she could've been feeling something more than friendship with Lisa, she just shut it off. That's kind of silly, now it just makes her giggle.

"Why are you giggling? Did you find it that funny? You were so mad that time and you said you were worried but ONLY as a FRIEND." Lisa said and rolled her eyes while remembering what Jennie said when they were at the infirmary.

"So that's the reason why you were upset? You could've have told me." Jennie said and chuckling.

"You thought I didn't think about that? Girl, I know you'd probably ditch me for having feelings for you. We were both confused then."

"You still made me cry." Jennie pouted.

"Dada made you cry, mommy? That's so bad, dada." Nouvelle said and threw sharp gazes at her father. Jennie and Lisa just giggled.

"That was years ago, sweetie. You weren't even born yet. Your mommy was just a cry baby. She cried when I was the one who was upset." Lisa said teasing her girlfriend.

"Because you were ignoring me. I don't like that." She defended herself.

"I don't like being ignored too. Dada, don't do it again." Nouvelle said while pointing at Lisa as if she's scolding her father.

"Okay baby, dada won't do it to mommy again and to you." Lisa said as she patted the kid's head gently.

"Good."

"Oh Lisa, Jennie, you're finally here." Irene said as she walk towards them.

"Good afternoon, are the two idiots already here?" Lisa asked, referring to Jisoo and Seulgi.

"Nah, Kang said they still aren't done preparing." Irene replied.

"Preparing what? They're together?" Jennie asked finding it suspicious. Aren't they supposed to be there already, getting ready for the graduation? What are they preparing together?

Lisa eyed Irene meaningfully and Irene cleared her throat.

"What do you think? Of course they're preparing themselves for your graduation. I-I don't know what actually came up to Kang's mind that she decided to sleep over in Jisoo's house last night." Irene shrugged her shoulders and smiled awkwardly.

Jennie still wasn't convinced but she decided to just let it go. It's suspicious that they didn't invite Lisa but it's not a big deal. Besides, she won't allow Lisa to go anyway.