Chapter 15

"Jennie, Lisa, wake up! It's time to go home." Seulgi said trying to wake the two girls from their slumber.

Lisa groaned but eventually opened her eyes and sat up. Then she noticed the girl who was still sleeping peacefully beside the bed.

"Nini, wake up." She said while gently shaking the latter's shoulder. Jennie's back would probably hurt because of her uncomfortable position.

"She fell asleep watching over you." Jisoo said and grinned, teasing Lisa.

"Things people do for love." Rosé mumbled underneath her breath but the other girls were still able to hear it.

"What?" Lisa raised her brow.

"Nothing." Rosé said smiled awkwardly.

Jennie then hummed probably hearing the noises they're making. So they went back to waking Jennie up. After few tries, she eventually woke up.

"Hey, what's happening?" Jennie asked as soon as she opened her eyes.

"We have to go home, it's time." Jisoo answered.

Jennie's attention went to Lisa.

"Hey, how are you feeling now? Does it still hurt a lot?" She asked her friend almost forgetting that they weren't alone.

"I'm fine now. My ankle still hurts a bit but I think I can manage to stand. How about you? You fell asleep in an uncomfortable position. Does your back hurt?" Lisa asked worriedly.

"No, I'm okay." Jennie assured her.

"Excuse me Jen, Lis. Hey, we're still here, just in case you both forgot that you're not alone here." Seulgi said after clearing her throat.

That's when they realized what was happening and of course the atmosphere became awkward.

"Come on, let's go now. I'm hungry again." Rosé said and Jisoo and Seulgi agreed.

So they got out of there and they all headed to the parking lot. Of course they were helping Lisa to walk because she was limping. Some students were even laughing at them, remembering the epic scenario they just made earlier.

"Bitch I think we're famous." Seulgi said after hearing people talking about them.

"Thanks to all of your stupidity." Jennie snorted.

"I would say it was funny though. And Lisa was the most hilarious among the three of us." Jisoo said and laughed.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too."

"By the way now that you're injured, are you coming with us to the outing?" Seulgi asked.

"You guys are having an outing? When? Why didn't you tell us?" Rosé asked. She kind of want to tag along with them. She want to play in the water under the bright and warm sun.

"That was what the game was for actually. Our class won and the prize was free outing trip. So if you want to come with us, I'm telling you that you can't because it's just for our class." Jisoo said stuck her tongue out at Chaeyoung.

"Who said we're going with you? Jennie and I could just go there on our own." Rosé raised a brow at Jisoo and rolled her eyes afterwards.

"So you guys are telling me that Lisa got these injuries just for a stupid outing trip? You could have just planned your own trip, it's not like you can't afford it." Jennie had to slap her forehead in disbelief.

"I already told them that we could just do what you said but Jisoo was so persistent. She said I should not let the class loose. So all this happened," Lisa pouted and pointed out her injuries.