Chapter 30

Jennie groaned feeling her head still aching but much barrable than earlier. She opened her eyes slowly and she was surprised to see Rosé. She thought she'd be seeing her mom the moment she wakes up but she saw her friend instead.

"Oh hi wifey, how are you feeling?" Rosé asked while checking her.

"My head still hurts but I think I can bear it now. Why are you here by the way? Where is my mom?" She asked in confusion.

"You're mom got a call from her work. She said that she needed to be there so she'll have the money to pay for hospital if ever you'll have to be sent there. She kind of had a little problem looking for someone who could look after you though. And girl, it's supposed to be Lisa who should be here." Rosé stated and Jennie's forehead just creased more in confusion.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

"Your mom called Lisa multiple times unfortunately, your BEST FRIEND didn't answer. So she called me." Rosé said and emphasized the words best friend, teasing her.

"That's a good thing, I guess." She mumbled.

Half of her wish that Lisa was the one who came but the other half is stubborn saying its a good thing. Either way, she still feels bad.

"Anyway, let's not talk about her. They're just out there enjoying their outing. By the way, your mom said you still haven't eaten anything. Do you want me to feed you or you'll just do it yourself?" Rosé asked. As if a cue, Jennie's stomach grumbled and the two of them just laughed.

"I can manage." Jennie said and giggled.

Rosé handed the foods to Jennie which the latter happily digged in, stuffing everything in her mouth. Man, she's really hungry. Why was she even planning to famine herself?

"Easy girl. No one's gonna take away your foods." Rosé said and chuckled. Her laughed died down though when she realized something.

She's really starting to be suspicious with Jennie's behavior. First the girl had serious mood swings, she eats like a pig which she doesn't do before and earlier she just passed out and she's feeling nauseous. Plus, she also started behaving differently. She used to wear sexy clothes and mingle with boys though Rosé is certain that her friend never sleep with them. At least that's what she thought. She don't want to think about it but aren't those things the signs of pregnancy? She knew a lot of pregnant women experiencing those signs and they call it morning sickness.

She can't help but to wonder why the hell Jennie is experiencing it. Jennie never mentioned to her that she had a boyfriend and besides, she doesn't even look like she's sexually active. And the only person she knows that Jennie likes is Lisa, though this girl never really admitted it. But how? Even if something happened to them, it would still be impossible for Jennie to be pregnant because they're both girls. She just sighed and shrugged it off. It's not probably like that. Jennie is probably just sick.

She just watch as Jennie devoured the foods.

'Wow, she's gonna be a better mukbanger than me.' She thought to herself.

After a few minutes, Jennie finally finished eating her foods.

"Here, your mom told me to let you take this medicine. This will help ease your headache." Rosé said while handing Jennie the tablet the latter's mom left.

Jennie took it and then put it in her mouth. Rosé gave her a glass of water and she drink it washing the medicine down to her throat. She smiled at Rosé and thanked the latter.

"Jennie how long having feeling like this?" Rosé asked Jennie. She's just curious.

"Hmm I don't remember the exact date but it's been like this for days already. I've been having headaches and I sometimes have urge to puke but sometimes nothing comes out. I don't think it's something serious though. I think it's just because I've been stressing myself too much with school and the 'Lisa Issue'. Y'know what I mean?" She explained.