Chapter 73

Three days before Lisa's birthday...

Sorn was just walking out of her room and she saw Lisa sitting on the couch alone again. She begun going near her cousin but just when she was behind Lisa, she saw the latter looking at a picture in her phone.

Then Bambam suddenly came out of the kitchen.

"Bamie! Come here." Sorn mouthed and gestured Bambam to go to her and so the guy did.

"What?" He just mouthed too because he was guessing that they should not let Lisa notice that they're literally behind her. And he was right. Sorn pointed Lisa's phone where they saw a picture of a beautiful lady with jet black hair and feline eyes. Lisa wasn't scrolling it or looking at something else. She was just staring at the picture and sometimes she would zoom it. So the two cousins concluded that it was her girlfriend, ex-girlfriend actually.

"She's beautiful." Bambam mouthed at Sorn and the latter nodded, agreeing with him. Well, no wonder their cousin would fall so hard. The girl is literally like an angel. Lisa must be so lucky to have her. I mean "that she had her." It sucks to say it that way but that's the reality.

When their gazes fell back to the screen of Lisa's phone they were surprised to see it getting wet. Then they realized that those were Lisa's teardrops. Sorn bit her lower lip as her heart ache for her cousins pain. This is the first time she have seen Lisa cry and damn, it's like she can feel her heart breaking.

Bambam dragged Sorn away from Lisa so they could give the latter some privacy.

"Dude, since she got here. There weren't any day that she didn't stare at that girl's pictures. She definitely love her so much that she misses her every single day. We have to do something." Bambam said as soon as they got to the kitchen where Lisa wouldn't hear them.

"I know. It's her birthday three days from now. Should we start looking for that girl? I mean, it would be the best gift she'd ever have." Sorn said.

"But dude, she's literally in Korea? How can we do that?"

"Don't you know about instagram? Facebook? Twitter? Or Messenger?" She said and rolled her eyes at Bambam.

"Fine, smarty pants. I'm the stupid one here. But how would we know her name?" Because seriously, how can they find someone they don't even know. The name is important bissh.

"It's Jennie Kim, my dear cousin." She smirked and wiggled her brows playfully.

"Wow, how did you know?" He said after gasping. Lisa actually have never told them about Jennie. Only their Nana knows the name. So, he was bewildered about how the girl found out without asking Lisa.

"I can actually read minds bro." She said and winked.

"Oh, shut up." He rolled his eyes.

"Just kidding. It was really Nana. We talked once and she mentioned about Jennie. I was clueless at first when she kept mentioning that unfamiliar name but then she told me it was the name of Lisa's girlfriend. That's it."

"So, what are we waiting for? We have to get in touch with that Jennie girl. We have to talk to her or else we'll kidnap her. Nah, just kidding. We gon' do this in a calm way because we are calm people." He said.

"Let's go. We have a lot of searching up to do."

__________________________________________

It had been almost two weeks since she last saw Lisa and the days didn't make her feel any better but only worse. She still cries at night while thinking about Lisa. She misses the latter so much that it feels like someone is tearing her heart apart.