Chapter 42

It's been a month since Tzuyu's birthday party and the latter didn't hang out with the squad as often as before anymore. Looks like she was really serious about not getting in the way between Jennie and Lisa. She's currently spending more time with her own friends now. Jennie don't know if it's bad that she likes it but she really do. Even if she won't admit it she really gets jealous when other girls especially Tzuyu clings to Lisa. She would usually just blame it to the hormones but Lisa don't really buy it. Lisa had been so hands on with taking caring of her though even if it wasn't necessary. That girl is just too persistent. She even stays at Jennie's place more often so she could after her girls better.

She's been so understanding with Jennie the whole time even if the latter often gives her and attitude and craves for weird things at an unholy hour. There was even this one time that Jennie woke up at exactly two in the morning and she was looking for a chocolate ice cream with meatballs as toppings. Unfortunately for Lisa, she was with Jennie that time. So Jennie woke her up as well for her to find or make it.

Though she was so sleepy that time, she still got up to get what the pregnant woman wants. It was probably her unlucky day because when she opened the fridge, she found out that they already run out of ice creams and there wasn't any meatballs in the house. In other words, she had to get out of the house at two in the morning just to buy ice cream and meatballs. Luckily, there was 7/11 nearby so she was able to buy what she needed to buy. Then she went back to Jennie's house.

She cooked the meatballs and topped it in the chocolate ice cream just like how Jennie wanted it. When everything was ready, she finally brought it upstairs to their room only to find out that Jennie was back to sleep again.

Man, she had to wake up early, go outside and endure the freezing weather and had a journey looking for Jennie's cravings. She made a lot of efforts but Jennie won't eat it because she's already asleep? She just took a deep breath, she loves this woman so she have to make sacrifices and understand her no matter what. She reminded herself that patience is a virtue. She just went back downstairs to keep the weird ice cream in the fridge just in case Jennie still want it when she wakes up.

There was also a time when Lisa accidentally used a different perfume and Jennie didn't like it. She threw up and she didn't even let Lisa get near her until that scent was gone. It didn't get off of her body easily though so she ended up sleeping on the couch, away from Jennie.

And of course, there was this one time that Jennie was having a weirder craving. She literally wanted to sniff Lisa's used socks and Lisa won't let her because those were dirty so they ended up having a little argument but in the end Lisa was the one to give up of course. She was literally rolling her eyes while letting Jennie take off her socks from her feet.

From that day, she started buying books related to pregnancy in order to learn more about pregnant women and to make sure that their baby is growing healthy and safe.

Jennie's mom already gave permission for Lisa to court her daughter and she support them. She really admire Lisa's love for Jennie. Imagine, she already know that the girl she want is already pregnant with someone else's child yet she still pursue her. That's just amazing and only few people do that. So she's beyond happy that there is still someone who still wants to be with her daughter  despite of everything the latter have been through.

It's Saturday, so they're just staying at Jennie's place. They're just cuddling in the bed like they usually do.

"It's getting a little boring. What should we do?" Jennie said and pouted. Lisa kissed her puckered lips and patted her head like a child.

"Hmm, what about buying clothes for the baby?" Lisa suggested.

"Are you stupid? Our baby is just one month and three weeks here in my tummy. We don't even know her gender yet." Jennie said and hit Lisa's arm lightly.