Chapter 24

"Okay class, you are dismissed." The professor said and then left.

Lisa immediately packed her things back to her bag and ran out of the room leaving her two friends.

"Yah! Manoban, where are you going? Why are you leaving us?" Seulgi asked while trying to ran after Lisa.

"To Jennie!" She yelled back.

"Kang! Let her be." Jisoo said making Seulgi stop from her tracks.

"I hope they fix things between them though." Seulgi said and sighed.

Lisa ran towards Jennie's room but when she got there, the class was still on going. So she waited patiently until they were dismissed. Jennie's classmates started going out of the room and Lisa's heart beat erratically due to the anticipation of seeing Jennie once again.

Again, there were students who kept on looking at her but she just shrugged it off because she was focused on staring at the the classroom's door, waiting for her Nini to finally come out.

Rosé came out and Lisa was supposed to call the latter but she was surprised when Jennie  came out along with Taehyung. They were just behind Chaeyoung and they seem to be talking about something interesting because they can't seem to notice that Lisa was just nearby.

"Oh, hi Lisa." Rosé greeted as soon as she saw Lisa just leaning on the railings.

"Hi." Lisa said.

Jennie on the other hand, looked at Lisa's direction when she heard that name. Their eyes met for a second but  before Jennie drown into those mesmerizing doe eyes, she decided to break their eye contact and back out.

"I-I'll have to go." Jennie said and started going on a different direction, away from Lisa to be specific.

"But that's not the way--" Chaeyoung said but Jennie just ignored her.

Lisa on the other hand moved and started running after Jennie. Although it breaks her heart that Jennie is ignoring her just like that. Does Jennie really despises her presence now?

"Jennie wait!" Lisa called but Jennie just walked faster, trying hard to escape a situation with Lisa.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Rosé just watch as the two girls went away. Rosé shook her head in disbelief. She can't believe those two. Why can't they just talk and fix things between them already?

"They're acting like children, aren't they?" Rosé said and chuckled.

"What's really the score between them?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"They like each other. You saw what happened that night, didn't you? I even thought they're already official by now but you see, Jennie's being a pain in the ass. I think she's enjoying this chasing game. Just kidding, I think she's having confusion right now. You know everything is just kind of hard for her to take in but I do hope they'll be the end game." Rosé explained to Taehyung who was listening attentively.

"I hope not." Taehyung murmured.

"What?" Rosé asked because she wasn't able to clearly hear what the guy said.

"I said, I wish them luck." He said and smiled.

"Me too."

Meanwhile, Lisa continued chasing after Jennie. She don't even understand why the girl is running away from her. It's not like she did anything wrong, did she?

"Just leave me alone Lisa!" Jennie exclaimed, starting to get frustrated that Lisa still wasn't stopping from following her.

"I won't, until you tell me what the hell is wrong. Jennie, I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" Lisa said.