Chapter 7

Jisoo and Rosé arrived together which shookt Jennie and Lisa. They really did went together like what Lisa teased but what really took Lisa's attention was what on Jisoo's forehead.

"Chu what happened to your forehead?" Lisa asked out of curiosity.

Jisoo sighed an touched her band aided forehead.

"Ask this demon" she said and glared at Chaeyoung.

"I kind of hit her with a stone earlier. I hit the bullseye, aren't I great?" Chaeyoung said proudly.

"Hey hubby, that was rude. What if you hit her eyes? That was dangerous." Jennie scolded her friend.

They could keep bickering but hurting each other is kind of too much already. It isn't good anymore. When will the two ever get along?

"Yeah, that was definitely rude and I could sue her for this but I'm not a demon like her so I'll just let this slip for now."

Jisoo crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"But wifey, it was her fault. She called me a demonic chipmunk and said I deserve to go to hell. She really annoyed me. I just had enough" She pouted.

"She was just teasing you. You don't have to hurt each other. Just don't mind her if you can't get along with, alright?" Jennie said.

Chaeyoung nodded and tried to hug Jennie but before she could do it, Lisa came in between them and she pushed Rosé by the latter's face.

"Not a chance." She said and stuck her tongue at poor Rosé.

"By the way, I thought you guys don't get along well. Why did you come together?" Jennie asked.

"Well, it was a long story but to make it short. I saw that turd waiting for a cab somewhere but unfortunately for her no one wants. So me, as a good citizen I just let down my pride a bit and let her ride with me although I was scared my car would stink if I let her in." Jisoo explained with of course slightly insulting her mortal enemy.

"I just had no choice, okay? If I just have my car now, I would never let myself be with you alone even just for a second. I was like suffocating in your cheap car. Your breath seems to be pollution, damn." Rosé countered while raising her brow.

"Why you littl---"

"Hello girls." Lisa's mom greeted them and smiled afterwards.

"Mom, this is Park Chaeyoung and Kim Jisoo." Lisa introduced the newly arrived guests to her mom.

"Hello, Mrs. Manoban." Jisoo and Rosé said in unison.

"Jisoo, you look kind of familiar to me. Have we met before? Oh wait, I remember you. You were Lisa's hospital buddy along with the Kang Kid." The woman was delight when she realized who Jisoo was.

"Mom." Lisa warned her mom. The latter might spill something she shouldn't. She probably forgot that Jennie doesn't know anything about it

"See Lisa, your mom knows me. She remembered me but you didn't." Jisoo pouted as if she feeling hurt.

"What hospital buddy? Did you guys get sick before?" Rosé asked.

That was also something Jennie was thinking about. Lisa never mentioned to her that she knew Jisoo for a long time. Let alone that she had been in and out of a hospital for God knows why. Now she's getting curious. She might just ask Lisa later.

"It's none of your business, earth turd." Jisoo scoffed.

'Weird' Jennie thought to herself but she just shrugged it off eventually.