Chapter 32

"Hubbyyyy." Jennie called Rosé who was busy taking down notes from their discussions.

"Yes? Do you need something?" Rosé asked while still focusing on writing.

Jennie was so shy to tell her friend what she need but she's been craving for it for weeks already. And not getting what she wants is making her irritated. Sometimes she just cries her frustration away. She thinks she can't take it anymore if it continues.

"My baby wants something." She said.

"What is it, wifeyy?" Rosé asked and spared a glance at Jennie.

"Uhm, it's kind of weird but it's normal right? Because it's the baby who wants it not me." She said and bit her lower lip. She's hesitating to tell Rosé because the latter might think she's a freak or something.

"You can tell me what is it and I'll try to get it for you."

"The things is, I-I want her smell. I wanna smell her but you know we're not in good terms and you already know the situation. I don't know what to do anymore. I-I just want her smell." She said while her eyes was getting teary. It's not her, it's just her hormones making fun of her emotions.

"Hey, don't cry. I'll try to do something about it." Rosé said and comforted her.

"Do you promise?" She asked like a child.

'I swear it's not me! It's just my hormones! I think the baby is making fun of me.'

"Yeah, I'll try to talk to her later."

"Don't tell her about it okay? Or maybe we should just steal her used shirt. Oh my God, why do I sound like a freak? I fucking swear this isn't me." She buried her face into her palms and sobbed.

She can't control her emotions and it's making her go nuts. How will it ever ends? And of all the things she could crave for, why the hell does it have to be Lisa's smell? Her baby is really playing with her and she don't like it.

"Calm down, it's normal wifey. Some women even crave for weirder things. For example, poop." Rosé said and giggled.

"Rosé that's disgusting." Jennie said while cringing. Thanks God, she isn't one of those women. Good thing she only craves for Lisa, Lisa's smell.

"I'm sorry but that's true. You can look it up in the internet." The girl said and chuckled. She can't imagine seeing Jennie eating those weird disgusting stuffs.

"I'm very grateful that I'm only craving for her scent. It's still a little complicated though. If we're still good, it won't be hard because we do cuddles before. Aish, she's making me cry again." Jennie said and pouted.

"Who?" Rosé asked confused whether Jennie is referring to Lisa or the baby. Aigoo, Jennie is just too adorable.

"Nouvelle." Jennie mumbled.

"Who's that?" Rosé got more confused than she already was. Who the hell is Nouvelle? Jennie never mentioned to her about anyone who goes by that name.

"It's the baby. You know, I once dreamed of living in Paris someday. So, I tried learning french and that's my favorite word. Nouvelle means new and she's a new life. I know that she's here to change my life. I won't let her existence be the end but instead be a new start. She's gonna be my princess, my motivation, my life and my everything." Jennie said while caressing her tummy affectionately.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you. I know you'd be a great mom. It's a cute name by the way and it's gender neutral. But now we can call this little one as Onew as her nickname. How does that sound Mommy Jen?" Rosé said and poked Jennie's still non-existent bump. It's just two weeks after all.