chapter 2.

°°
I left my consciousness in the 6th dimension
Left my soul in his vision
Let's go get it
°°

Harlow Dean

Two days ago Mr Harry Styles waltzed in here and asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend, did he show up here last night? Nope. Was there a fight between two of the vultures? Yup. Did he tell me he'd help stop the amount of fights breaking out at my club? Yup.

The son of a bitch hasn't even tried.

He emailed me saying him, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn were coming tonight and I'm glad because I didn't make this deal just so he can mention my name to a few people to look good.

Who are these guys? The famous five I'm guessing.

Right now is one of my favourite times of the day, just minutes before the club opens for business when all the bar staff have got their pre-made cocktails at the ready, the strippers in the dressing room are going wild because somebody can't get their fake eyelash to stick and security are savouring their last few minutes of piece. The calm before the storm, even though it's still pretty hectic.

I've spent the whole day in my office arranging another charity night so I do feel slightly guilty for not showing my face in the dressing room to speak to the strippers like I usually do. That's why I decide to go and talk to them now rather than when there's hundreds of loud, sweaty bodies here.

Walking in the dressing room is like walking into the girls changing rooms at school, only ten times worse. You're immediately hit with the strong smell of hairspray and about 50 different perfumes, a strange contrast. There's clothes everywhere, makeup scattered across every surface in the room, glitter absolutely everywhere and 16 of the craziest women in the world.

"Hey ladies, how are we all?" I ask as I lean myself against the doorframe, scared to step too far into the madness.

"Thought you were neglecting us." Chuckles Luna whilst running the straighteners through her already poker straight hair.

"Could never neglect my employees now could I?" I tease, pulling out a chair to sit down on, just to watch their last scramble to get ready before the doors open.

They're so much more than employees to me, they're like my family but there's always been this inside joke about how they work for me yet I treat them like my children.

They're amazing, what they do is so fascinating to me. Strippers are the baddest women in the game, the power they hold is unreal. They're all so beautiful in their own ways and the confidence they have only adds to that. I admire them so much and the fact people hate strippers because that's their way of making money baffles me, it actually really pisses me off.

Sometimes people get confused and think women who wear little clothes and dance around a pole all night are objectifying themselves, when in reality, for the ladies here it's nothing but empowerment. These women have men at their feet dying for a little attention, yet they don't have to give anything. They're not stupid women, they're smart as fuck and we don't stand for people who judge women based on their line of work here at club carnal.

"We've got guests tonight ladies, special guests." I chuckle to which all of their eyes snap straight to me because gossip is their second language.

As much as I'd love to, I know I can't tell them me and Harry aren't actually seeing each other. I just can't wait to see the look on their faces.

"Please tell me you didn't invite a guy after telling us this is the year of being a hoe," Sighs Chloe in the corner.

They all turn to look at me the way my mum would if she was waiting for me to explain myself after doing something wrong. Sometimes I really do forget I'm their boss and not the other way around.