chapter 47.

°°
Let me know when i'm needed home

And I'll come
You can leather me with your lips

I've gotta give it to you
You give me problems
When you are not in the mood
I've gotta give it to you
You give me problems
And made me give in to you
°°

Harry Styles

I hated seeing her so distraught, especially when she's usually such an upbeat person. I keep trying to think of what triggered her panic attack but I'm not sure, I don't know what goes on in that pretty head of hers.

It's currently 11.30 and she's been asleep for about an hour, she also stopped shivering which is good. Harlow looks so peaceful right now, she's a pretty sleeper and I could definitely get used to waking up to her every morning.

She said not to let her sleep later than 12 because she had to pick up flowers from that little flower shop, but what if I picked them up for her? I mean she looks like she's far too deep into her sleep to be woken up, so I could just leave her sleeping and get something to eat for her and pick her flowers up. That would be nice, right?

I'm so bad at this.

When I shuffle out from underneath her thankfully she doesn't waken, and when I get changed she's still sleeping so blissfully. I hope that she doesn't wake up while I'm gonna and think I've left her, because I told her I wouldn't leave and when I said I meant everything I said, I meant it.

Fingers crossed she stays asleep until I get back. I really am trying with her.

June's flower shop...I know where that is, next to the coffee shop. I can kill two birds with one stone, great.

Shit, I don't even have my car.

I can drive hers right? I mean it's not been used since I had to clean a dead bird out of it so I can just tell her I'm breaking it in for her. Can't say I've ever pictured myself driving a little green car that smells like flowers through the city, but here I am.

Coincidentally, the first song to play is 'it's not living if it's not with you', one of many songs that will remind me of her from now on. I really enjoyed that little dance with her, spinning her around so she'd have a smile on her face and fall back into me. She's turning me soft and it's the exact opposite of what I expected.

If any of the boys caught me doing this I don't think they'd ever let me live it down, especially since they know me for never wanting to settle down with a girl.  Harlow really is like a drug though, she's making do crazy things like drive through the city in her little green car to pick up flowers.

Masculinity at its greatest.

I actually read that women prefer guys who aren't scared of not being manly so maybe the fact I'm doing this will make her like me a little more, because whatever I feel towards her I'm praying she feels it back. She's the only woman to make me feel like this and it would be awful if this is just a one way relationship.

Relationship, can I even call it that?

If only how much I knew this fake relationship was gonna fuck with my head.

This flower shop really does have Harlow's name written all over it. If I didn't know she ran the club I'd have thought this was her shop, the ideal place for a plant obsessed hippy like her. I could definitely see her as a florist.

In the corner is an older woman wearing an apron and I don't think she heard me coming in. The last thing I want is to be responsible for another person's death so I very loudly clear my throat and thankfully she turns around to greet me.