chapter 41.

°°
I'm sure it's clear and plain to read
It's not an alibi you need just yet
Oh no, it's something for those beads of sweat
Yes, that will get you back to normal
°°

Alexa, set the lights to red;)

°°

Harlow Dean

Speechless. I'm fucking speechless.

There was the heated kiss we shared at the piano with Harry's hands roaming my body but then I explained that I bought the piano with the money I got from my dead grandmother so thankfully we moved.

The thing is, I didn't feel awkward saying that and Harry didn't seem to think I was weird either. He laughed and he told me I was funny, but he didn't judge me. It might be the bare minimum but the fact we don't have to be so serious with each other all the time really does make me happier than it should.

We stood up from the piano with a laugh however before I knew it Harry had me pinned against the walls, attacking my neck with his lips as his hands connected with mine and held them above my head. He stood with one leg in between mine and his thigh was dangerously coming up higher between my legs. The contrast between the cold wall behind me and Harry's warm body keeping me pressed up against the wall was already driving me crazy, the fact his thigh is creeping higher and higher only adds to that.

His hands grip my hips, forcing them to grind on his thigh as he choked out a low groan from his lips, driving me absolutely wild. I tugged slightly on his hair as Harry kissed me again, only this time with so much more hunger and desperation.

At this point I can barely hold back my own moans, I'm struggling to be able to kiss him back and he seemed to enjoy that. Every time I'd pull back to catch my breath he'd smirk at me and dip his head down to the crook of my neck and suck gentle in the skin there.

"Upstairs?" I pant out, loosening the grip I had of his hair and clearly taking Harry by surprise.

He's making me weird.

Where the fuck did that come from?

"I don't wanna do something you'll regret." Harry says through a raspy groan, dropping his head to rest on my shoulder.

Would I have suggested we move upstairs if I knew I was gonna regret it? Probably not.

"What if I want to?" I smirk, shamelessly biting the insides of my cheek.

Harry looks as if he's just seen a ghost, the surprise on his face is exactly how I'm feelin on the inside because I have no clue where this has come from but I blame Harry. Did he really think that him working his hands like that on my body was gonna leave me feeling okay? Because I am not okay, at this point I'm begging for some action and I'm thinking Harry the same, judging by the fact I can feel him grinding himself on my hip.

That's hot.

"Want to what? Please tell me Harlow, I'm going fucking crazy." He sighs, screwing his eyes shut and running a hand through his hair.

God help me.

You know what, maybe it's my turn to drive him insane.

Not sure how I'll do that considering I'm sure I'm nothing like the rest of the girls he's fucked, but this is for me. Fake it till you make it right? Let's just pretend this whole thing isn't absolutely terrifying to me.

I'm a bad bitch.

"I want to go upstairs." I smile, pushing him back slightly so I can waltz upstairs with a smirk on my face.