chapter 79.

°°
If I pushed you to the edge
But you were too polite to leave me
°°

Liam Payne

We all spent hours searching for Harlow. We revisited the caravan park where the Vultures have all their meetings at least 12 times and still we found nothing. We drove down every street a million times, and so did Niall, so did, Louis, so did Zayn and still, we found no sign of her.

It's been a long day for us all, and we're all absolutely knackered but harrys nit giving up, I don't think he will until he's found her either.

When it started fading into night time the guys all got tired but Harry told them to keep looking. Eventually though it got to that point where even if they did see something, they wouldn't notice because they're too exhausted, so I told them to go home and that me, Harry and Josie would keep driving until we saw just something.

I've never seen Harry like this before, and I don't think he's ever felt so distressed in his life. When he first told me about Adriana he was high, he was drunk and he was hurt, but that was years ago and since that day I haven't seen him show one ounce of hurt since.

Until I looked into his eyes as he was sitting on the ground outside the burning club.

I've grown to love Harlow and seeing how happy she's made Harry really does fill me with so much joy. They deserve each other so much and seeing Harry in love is something I never thought I would see.

But as much as I love Harlow, I wasn't losing Harry as he searched her club whilst it was in the process of burning to the ground. He's my brother and losing him would've finished not just me, but our whole family of pythons.

He's getting tired too, and the more tired he gets, the more upset he seems to become. He won't tell us he's upset, but I can see that he's visibly distressed and I don't even blame him.

Harlows the first woman he's ever loved, she's the person who helped him realise he had a whole new side to him and when somebody does that for you after years of thinking you're unlovable, you become addicted to that person. Harry wasn't just addicted to Harlow, he was addicted to the feeling of happiness he brought her because in all the years I've known him I've never seen him smile like he does when Harlows around.

"Harry it's 1AM, it's been a long day for us all-"

"Liam I'm not stopping until I've found her. If you want to go home fine, but I'm picking up my car and not coming home until I'm coming home with her in the passenger seat." He told me without hesitation, and the hurt that was laced into his words just showed how deeply upset he was.

"You need to sleep though Harry, the longer you stay awake the more dangerous things get and if you do this alone, you might hurt yourself and I'm not letting you put yourself in that position." I respond through a sigh, "you can stay at my place, I don't trust you being at home alone."

Surprisingly Harry gave in and allowed me to turn down our street and pull up outside my house. When we got inside Josie made him a cup of tea and gave him some water, but he remained silent on the couch. We tried to make conversation with him but he wasn't having it.

So we left him, Josie and I went upstairs to sleep and Harry stayed downstairs. Although despite the fact I felt physically exhausted, I couldn't seem to switch off and my mind kept wandering to Harry. I kept putting myself in his shoes and the more I thought about it the more sick I began to feel.