chapter 30.

°°
I got chills
They're multiplyin'
And I'm losin' control
'Cause the power
You're suplyin'
It's electrifyin'
°°

Harry Styles

I'm already three lines deep into the night. I told myself I wouldn't but then Harlow never made her little 'time to save harry' appearance so now I'm fucked and really regretting that decision.

Our little chat was nice today, it was good to get things off my chest and have her not hating me for a few minutes. Will she speak to me now that I've done coke? Who knows but probably not and I don't blame her. I blame Zayn, he practically shoved it up my nose.

"I hate this song." Niall groans, sounding like a child who's just been told no for the first time.

This kid always finds something to moan about, always. I mean how can someone not like the song Billie Jean? Because Niall likes rap music, stupid unpoetic songs about men who 'fuck bitches' and 'eat ass'. I just don't like that type of music, you probably do get some good rapper guys but from what I've heard it's 90% the objectification of women.

I learned that from the feminist book I finished yesterday, I like using big words.

"Excuse me Niall that's my good friend Michael Jackson you're making fun of." Scoffs a person I barely even recognised.

Harlow fucking Dean. In leather pants and a little corset looking top with red lipstick on. Fuck the modern day hippie, she looks like a modern day Sandy from Grease. Even Niall looked at her star struck, I think we all did.

Hippie by day, bad ass by night. I like it.

"You're friends with Michael Jackson?" Zayn exclaims in shock, to which the five of us just look at him like he's got three eyes.

Why am I friends with these guys?

"He's dead you fucking dipshit," Laughs Louis, slapping Zayn on the back of the head from beside him.

Harlow looks good, she looks good good. I can't take my eyes off her but I'm also on coke right now so I can't tell whether it's been an hour or a few seconds. I'll come down in about ten minutes, then we'll talk.

Maybe more.

No. Stop.

"Alright Harry, wipe the tucking drool from your chin." Niall adds to the conversation as an attempt to wind me up, it worked.

All four of them laughed, Harlow's cheeks reddened and I'm left embarrassed into silence by my own friends. I wasn't the only one drooling over her, they're acting like they also weren't staring at her like she just stepped off the runway from Paris fashion week.

I never knew the full deal with this Owen guy until this afternoon after I dropped Harlow off at home. It was the way his name brought fear to her, the way I walked out on them that night and she said they broke up over a year ago yet little Owen seems to still be obsessed with her.

So what did I do? I dropped Harlow off at home and dropped by his house, thanks to Zayn and his creepy stalking abilities I found it within five minutes. I didn't do anything crazy, I didn't even lay a finger on him. We just had a man to man, brother to brother talk about women.

Owen likes to treat them like shit.

He's holding something over her, something I refused to let him tell me because somebody's secrets should never be told by somebody else. I mean, if my ex was Harlow Dean I'd be clinging onto every last piece of her too. It's just a shame that he was a manipulative dick, maybe things would've worked out better for him.