chapter 35.

°°
Great escape, lost track of time and space
She's a silver linin', climbin' on my desire
°°

Harlow Dean

I think I have forgotten how to breathe, genuinely.

I say that, but I'm currently breathing like a child who's just been forced to do the 1600km run in school.

His lips were latched on to my neck, sucking gently at the skin before using his teeth to leave a mark which had me quietly moaning against his shoulder. He planted several kisses along my jawline and then brought his lips to mine for a hungry, passionate kiss that had both of us breathlessly moaning against each other's lips.

When his hands migrated round my back he pulled my right against hip, grinding his hips forward causing me to choke out an unholy noise and instinctively pull on the roots of his hair. My hips began to grind on their own because this friction between us felt way too good to even think about stopping.

He tightened my legs around my hips and surprisingly picked me up off of the counter, one hand under me and the other ghosting up the back of my neck to keep our lips interlocked.

For the few seconds he detached his lips from mine he kept his dark green eyes staring into mine, only breaking our eye contact to see where he was going. Which was the living room.

When we reached my sofa Harry gently lowered me down on my back, not at all hesitating to climb on top of me and use his lips to attack my neck once again. Only this time I had Harry grinding against me from on top and my hands roaming his back helplessly.

Thankfully I had kicked my heels off when we got in the door, the same with Harry's boots because we're genuinely so lost in the moment than I think we'd carry on doing this whole thing while we're both still wearing our shoes.

In one swift movement Harry had lifted the top from over my head, leaving my completely topless beneath him because I literally have no reason to wear a bra, there's nothing there.

Due to my own insecurities and fear of intimacy my arms immediately flew to cover my chest, it's second nature at this point. I can barely look at myself in the mirror, let alone let someone else see me like this.

Apparently Harry didn't like that though, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them next to my head from above me with a look of confusion. His hands left my wrists however as much as I wanted to bring my arms back down to cover myself, I fought the temptation and kept them above my head whilst Harry practically ripped the shirt from his own body. All that's lighting us in this room is one lamp, one lamp producing light that's hitting Harry in all the right places as he's toplessly leaning over me.

"Better?" He smirks, planting one delicate kiss on my forehead.

When I nod my head back at him with a smile, he chuckles slightly pulling himself back so he's just kneeling over me and staring at my chest like there's actually something there.

"This tattoo..." He says, running his thumb along the tattoo which lies just at the middle of my rib cage, where the bottom of my breast would be if I had any. "Can't start a fire without a spark." Harry's smiles, looking at me as if he's waiting for me to say something.

"Dancing In The Dark," I awkwardly respond through a laugh of embarrassment.

Jesus, this is where I've ruined it all isn't it?

However it came as a surprise when Harry leaned back forward and planted several kisses along the tattoo which I got drunk at 18. I guess that lyric is true, there is no fire without a spark, whatever this is only proves that...