chapter 57.

°°
I said, "I'm only looking out for you"
She said, "It's obvious that's a lie"
°°

Harry Styles

I didn't even go home to my house, I went straight to Liams because he's the only person I know other than Harlow who has more than two brain cells.

I'm in such a shit mood, I thought I was doing the right thing by telling her but it turns out that I actually made things worse and now she's probably having a panic attack or something and I can't even help her.

She probably thinks I'm mad at her too and yeah I was mad, but I was only mad at myself. I shouldn't have let things get this far without telling her and now she's mad at me, she'll probably want nothing more to do with me.

We're gonna have to go back to faking everything because the minute Daniel hears we're not on good terms anymore he'll pounce and absolutely ruin her life, I've done enough of that so I can't let it happen.

I break a lot of promises but I'm not breaking the one I made to her mother.

The second I approached Liam's house I was actually surprised not to find him in the garden considering all he ever seems to do in his free time is plant fucking flowers. Anyway, I know the idiot never locks his door so I decided to just go straight in because I am in desperate need for his advice right now.

His house is the same layout as mine so the kitchen is right by the door and the living room just in front. Sat in the living room is Josie and in the kitchen is Liam, both of them looking equally as confused at my sudden visit.

"Harry? You can't just barge in here, I could've been busy." Liam sighs, sounding completely fed up with me.

He's used to it at this point, Josie I'm not quite sure but she'll have to learn that I don't really think before I act.

"Doing what?" I scoff, wandering through to his living room after kicking my boots off at his door.

"You know...stuff." He suggests, looking at Josie with a smirk.

Gross. This is disgusting. Why are they so fucking happy?

I throw myself down on his couch at the other end as to the one Josie is sitting at, "Sorry, forgot you were in a stable relationship." I muttered under my breath.

Josies looking at me confused but I just widen my eyes at her as if to ask what the fuck she was staring at. She's also wearing one of Liam's jumpers, as if things couldn't get any worse. She's practically rubbing it in my face that she's in love with my friend. It's just a shame he was my friend before her boyfriend so I actually win here.

"Jesus christ what the fucks wrong with you?" Liam asks, coming through from the kitchen to sit in between Josie and I.

Thank god he didn't sit right next to her because I think if they started touching in front of me I'd be sick.

"I told her everything." I say through a sigh.

Liam looks as if I've just told him that I've killed four dogs and fed them to her, that's how shocking it is that I've actually opened up and confessed to everything I've been keeping from her. To be honest, I surprised myself by telling her everything, I didn't think I had it in me.

She was actually really understanding and I really appreciated that, made me feel like there was no rush and that it would be easy. However the second she pulled her hand away from mine and shuffled away from me I felt my heart literally sink to my stomach. All I wanted to do was hold her whilst all she wanted to do was be alone. It hurt a lot more than it probably should've.