chapter 18.

°°
You're sympatico
And of all the lifts home and all the mixed feelings
You're cuts above
And you don't own worries or a chest full of heartache
And Yes, I know
That I'll never work out exactly how you're thinking
But, Let me know when i'm needed home

And I'll come
You can leather me with your lips

I've gotta give it to you
You give me problems
When you are not in the mood
°°

Harlow Dean

"This is what victory looks like."

Yeah well I can't tell who's who but I'll take your word for it considering you've got me balancing between your arms on the thinnest ledge ever.

This is fucking crazy. Why am I even here?

He smells like smoke, sweat and vanilla. Surprisingly it isn't even an awful smell but I tell myself that if I can tell how a person smells then we're standing too close, and Harry and I are standing awfully close right now.

This is strange, I can't say anybody's ever made me stand on a window ledge to watch their gang fight before but I'm not opposed to it. I mean as much as I'm creeped out by men, seeing all these strong guys throwing punches at each other is definitely a sight for sore eyes.

Is that bad? I mean they look good, I'm not trying to sexualise them or anything, even though I bet they all do it to women, Harry included.

There were bruises forming on Harry's face and he was covered in scratches when he got me from his car. His hair was falling down over his face and sweat coated his forehead, I don't know why it made my heart skip a beat but it did. He's like a sketchbook, those tattoos really make him look like one and also add to his whole bad boy image.

He's hot, but he already knows that.

"Time for us to go birdy, jump down." Says Harry, pointing down to the top of the bin.

I'm not even scared of heights however the fear of falling straight into garbage does scare me. If that opens when I land there I'll kill him, I really will.

"You want me to go first? Scared of heights?" I hear him chuckle behind me, feeling the way his chest moved against my back as he did so.

Too close, too fucking close.

I was about to jump down but then suddenly Harry's touch vanishes from my body and the sound of his boots meeting the metal bin beneath us echoes along the alleyway. He's standing there smirking at me like he just did something magical, he jumped. Round of applause for Harry Styles.

"I'll catch you, come on." He says, motioning me to come down as he jokes his hands up to me.

I'm insecure, absolutely not.

"I don't need you to catch me?" I scoff, rolling my eyes before jumping down to join him on top of the thankfully closed bin.

As soon as my feet left the window ledge Harry's hands found my hips and guided me down to the surface he's standing on and instinctively my hands found his shoulders. This felt like a scene out of a romance movie and that alone sparked several red flags, this is dangerous territory.

His strong hands didn't leave my waist when I landed, but my hands never left his shoulders either. Those green eyes of his are currently staring down at me and his facial structure is being carved out perfectly by the lack of lighting in this dark alleyway.