chspter 61.

°°
Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby
Nothing's gonna take you from my side
°°

Harlow Dean

I dropped Harry off at his house and he decided to leave his guitar at mine because he has others at home which was sweet. He also said he wanted to keep it at my house in case I ever struggle  to fall asleep and need him to sing until I do.

When he said that my heart exploded, literally. He shouldn't say those things to me while I'm driving, I nearly swerved into a brick wall.

After dropping him off I went to pick up my flowers from June, who kept prying for the latest news on Harry and I because apparently I've been very smiley lately. This week's flowers were some purple ones, not a typical colour for me but I picked purple because it's a happy colour, I think.

This Friday our charity night is 80's themed, Harry seemed excited about that. Apparently the 80's is his favourite decade so I'm expecting big things when I get to the club and see him.

All day I've been thinking about how he said me touching his tattoo was like Adriana and I saying hello to each other.

It was such a sweet, wholesome thought and it was actually really sad to hear him tell me it was stupid. As someone who has also experienced loss, I understood to an extent. I didn't fully understand because I never had siblings or a relationship like he and his sister did, but I felt like I understood the way he felt when he said it was stupid, because I've thought that about myself too.

I always think I'm coping with things in the wrong way and that crying in the bathroom floor crying whilst hugging a picture of my mum is stupid. It's not stupid though, everyone copes differently and everyone feels different so if you think things or see things differently to someone else it doesn't make it stupid, it just makes you normal because you're finding your own way of coping.

It's taken me a while to realise that, but I'm glad I did because the less things I can hold against myself the better.

Getting ready for night was also something that took me a while. Curling my hair seemed to take forever, and then trying to paint my eyelids pink without looking like I have pinkeye was a task and a half.

Got there eventually though, and actually felt good about myself for a change.

I changed into a dangerously short pink skirt, a blue halter neck top and a pair of chunky blue boots the same colour as my top. My outfit was stolen right off of Pinterest so I assume I'll see thousands of the same thing tonight because my bank account really was yelling at me not to do some more retail therapy so I had to make do with what I already had.

I had David Bowie playing the whole time I was getting ready so tonight, for the first time in a while I actually felt good about life.

The next task I was faced with was driving my car in these heels without getting into a car crash. Unfortunately that means no David Bowie singing me to the club but I don't need David Bowie when I'm about to step into a club of people dressed like it's the 80's.

A free serotonin boost, honestly.

It's fair to say I was not disappointed when I strolled into the club, 15 minutes late. I don't think I've ever smiled this much opening the door from the staff corridor, everyone really did go all out to meet the theme.

Although unfortunately I didn't have much time to take it in because seconds after stepping out the door I have my shoulder grabbed and I'm being dragged into the corner by a man in fitted yellow trousers and a floral patterned polo shirt.