chapter 54.

°°
So call out my name
Call out my name when I kiss you so gently
°°

Harry Styles

Birdy decided to be a tease tonight, I knew there was a little devil behind that innocent smile.

I held her hands above her head, pinning them to navy tiles behind her as I hungrily kiss her neck in that spot I remember her moaning at. Hearing those breathy moans fall from her sweet lips is driving me insane and making it very difficult to have some self control.

She slid one hand down from the wall and slowly dragged it down my chest over the shirt I'm wearing, until she reached the waistline my trousers. She decided to move her hands down further and I'm so painfully hard that if I hadn't turned the lights off in this bathroom, you'd definitely be able to see it. When she decided to move her hand up and down on my clothed dick I almost choked a little because her little actions to wind me up already had me losing it.

In return, I trailed my hands down her body and tugged her closer against me until she moved her hand and I was able to grind myself against her. Harlow let out one of the most beautiful moans I've heard in my life and I could help but do the same when I rolled my hips forward against her.

"Did I not say we were supposed to be quiet?" I whisper teasingly into her ear.

Harlow rolled her eyes at me, however the second my hips thrust forward again she bit her lip and held her eyes shut. That sight alone could have me cumming in seconds.

"Don't roll your eyes at me sweetheart, you started this." I warn, however she just smirks back at me as if she was getting off on the fact I'm being like this with her.

How the fuck am I gonna last?

"Still don't know what you're on about." She smirks, licking her bottom lip seductively.

Fuck. Me.

Quickly, I hook one of her legs up around my waist and trail my fingers down to her underwear before pushing it aside to run my finger teasingly against her just to see how wet she is.

"You sure? Because it looks a lot like birdys really enjoying getting me frustrated." I mumble against the skin just below her ear.

Harlow turns her head so those hypnotic eyes of hers were staring straight into mine "could say the same thing to you, Harry." She smirks devilishly, using her hand to palm me over my trousers.

Jesus fucking christ.

When she decided to undo my trousers and transition to feeling me over my boxers, I decided to slip two fingers inside of her which earned a little whine from her and a low groan from me.

Finally she dips her hand down into my boxers, wrapping her fingers around my dick so I'm standing fully exposed to her. Each time she moves her hand I find myself desperately trying not to completely fucking lose it.

"How'd you want it then, hmm?" I ask her, pulling myself back so I was towering over her yet still pumping two fingers in and out of her.

The sight of her trying to keep herself composed and keep up this little act she's playing tonight is really striking a nerve. She's making things very fucking difficult.

Harlow takes her spare hand and holds my jaw, forcefully pulling me closer to her mouth so she could whisper in my ear "just fuck me."

The fact she grabbed my face so roughly was already taking me by surprise, but hearing those three words fall from her innocent, sweet lips made me feel like I was on cloud nine, like this is all some crazy dream.