chapter 75.

°°
You can't start a fire
Worryin' about your little world fallin' apart
°°

Harlow Dean

Being at the club tonight, I just felt happy and I haven't felt like that in so long. I've been having such a hard time recently and recently things seem to have taken a turn for the better, finally.

I sat with Harry and the guys for a while, listening to them tell their drunk stories and laugh at things that aren't even funny. Everyone would make a trip to the bathroom with a bag of a mysterious white powder but hey, at least they've learned to do it in the bathroom without me having to get mad at them.

Harry didn't go to start with. I've noticed that since that night he was sat on my office floor throwing he hasn't really let me see him like that but I know he's struggled with drugs in the past so maybe it's a good thing he doesn't join them.

I did tell him I didn't mind and that I'd make sure he's okay and won't let him take it too far, because it's his life not mine. If he wants to do drugs I'm not stopping him, I'll just stop him from going too far or hurting himself.

Although he said he didn't want to, and then said he found a new drug he's even more addicted to that's much better than coke...that drug is me for some reason.

I didn't sit with them for long, I did have to actually do my job and be a decent manager, so I left them to themes,eves and I'd my rounds of the place. In that time I did see him go to the bathroom with a little bag of coke and whether he did drugs or not isn't my business. As long as he's okay and he's not being completely reckless then I'm not in the place to tell him what he can and can't do.

I don't really know what I'm supposed to do to be honest, because everyone knows drugs are bad and you shouldn't condone them, but I'm not Harry. He's done it for a lot of his adult life so I'm assuming that he knows the risks much more than a girl who's never touched an illegal drug in her life.

I obviously wish he didn't do drugs, but it's not my place to tell him what he can and can't do.

I'll just be here to observe quietly and make sure he's not taking the piss.

Another interesting thing that's happened recently is that I told the strippers the truth about Harry and I. By the truth I mean I told them we were faking a relationship because of his gang but it doesn't matter because we're actually together now, and the only reason I told them is because I had to explain the reason why Demi left.

They were all so mad and they felt sorry for me, however it only made me realise that I'm actually not as lonely as I thought I was. I thought the only people I had in my life were Harry, Demi and my cat. I lost two of them and thought my life was over, however didn't realise I had a whole army of girls at my club waiting to catch me when I fell.

The second I walked in to see them tonight, Luna threw herself into my arms and passed me a glass of champagne, to which I declined due to the fact I'm driving home tonight. We took Harry's car, which means I have to drive his Range Rover but I'm sure it'll be fine.

"How's lover boy tonight?" Luna asks, winking at me and then sticking her head back in the mirror to attach the fake eyelash back onto her lash line.

"He's good," I smile, "he cooked tonight."

They all turn their heads to look at me with their mouths open and then smiling in excitement as if they were waiting for details.

"Went all out, candles and everything. He cooked a vegan carbonara from scratch and it was actually really nice." I tell them with a grin like a teenage girl who's telling her school friends the story of her first kiss.