chapter 65.

°°
Yeah, it's you, you're the one that makes me feel right
°°

Harry Styles

Harlow didn't go to the club on Saturday.

She's had a bad few days so I told her to take a day off and look after herself because she's either really sad or she's working nonstop, she never gets the time to herself and I think she needed it more than ever.

She was so exhausted, both physically and mentally, she was quiet, her smile wasn't as bright as it usually was and she wasn't sleeping well. She needed the day off.

I went to her club for her because she wanted me to make sure things were alright but I didn't stay long and I didn't drink either. Harlow was in my mind and I ended up leaving early to go back to my house and check she was okay.

She wasn't, but she told me she was.

I fell asleep before she did that night, but when I woke up at 4am she was lying wide awake staring at the ceiling with her eyes heavy and glossed over with sadness. She then told me she had just woken up with a bad dream and that I should go back to sleep, but after spending so much time with her I can differentiate between when she's 'fine' and when she's actually fine.

Her being a liar in this sense isn't a bad thing, it's just what she feels like she has to do. I wish she didn't feel that way but it's not something I can change, she has to do that herself but I will help her and I will let her know I'm here for her no matter what.

On Sunday Harlow went back to her house and thankfully her club doesn't open on a Sunday because it meant she had two days to take a break, which she needed.

Harlow stayed by herself all day and I did offer to stay with her but she said she wanted to be alone which is fine, I understand that feeling so I wasn't offended. We didn't talk much, no phone calls because I didn't want to bother her but it took a lot for me not to just turn up there, I've been worried about her.

She's not been herself at all recently.

She doesn't smile as widely when I call her birdy anymore.

I'm trying not to take it personally, because I know it's not me but there's that part in my brain that's worried she's pushing herself away because she doesn't want to be involved with me. It's not the truth, I know that because she's told me but I'm just worried.

I really care about her.

Sunday for me was spent worrying about her, whilst working with the guys in my office for the first time in forever, because I need to find out why and how Daniel is finding out so much information on Harlow and I. It wouldn't be half as suspicious if the texts came days later, but the same day, within just a few hours that I confessed everything to her I got a text saying I was brave for telling her about her relationship to the Vultures.

This isn't just trouble for Harlow, it isn't just trouble for me, it's trouble for the whole of the Pythons because if they know stuff about the private conversations I'm having with her, then they sure as hell have the power to find out anything else.

The only thing we could think of is that there's a mole and we spent hours trying to figure out who because it has to be somebody close to us or Harlow. Fortunately Harlow doesn't really have much relationships which made our job a lot less complicated, however it could be fucking anyone.

The day ended in Zayn accusing Josie of being the mole, Liam getting mad and kicking him out of my house, Niall fell asleep and Louis was convinced that the mole is one of her strippers, despite the fact we debunked that theory a million times because she hasn't had any new strippers since we started things.