i love you.

First of all, thank you for making it to the end of infatuated and sticking with me his whole time. Honestly, I can not thank you enough. This book wouldn't have gotten here if it wasn't for the massive amount of support.

Big thanks to those regular commenters and voters, I see each and every single one of you. Your comments never fail to make me laugh or smile, so massive thank you for that.

To the silent readers, I see you too and I'm more than grateful that you've read up to this point. Massive, massive thank you to every single person who has read this book. I love every one of you.

I'm gonna be writing a new fic soon and if you'd like to read it then stick around, I'll update here once I've finished planning it :)

If not, that's cool, I'm glad you stuck around to get to this point in Harry and Harlows love story.

Harry, Harlow and Summer love you all so much by the way.

Q+A kind of??

What was your favourite part/chapter of the book?

Who is your favourite character?

Which part made you the saddest?

Did you like my writing?

Are there any parts in the Book where you wanted to strangle me?

Could you see yourself visiting good old club carnal?

Which character do you hate the most?

Did you like Harry at the start and how did your opinions of him change?

What are your thoughts on Harlow throughout the whole book?

And finally...do you know how happy I am that you've read my book?

Please leave criticism here :)

I love you all so much, thank you for reading and I hope to see you all in the next fic;)

Twitter- stopcryingbabyy
Tiktok- st0pcryingbabyy
Instagram- stopcryingbabyyy