54

Aliyah

"I don't think he's gonna tell you anything, babe," Niall said as I kept trying to pressure Mully into telling me about his secret plans from a few days ago. 

"But I need to know, it's killing me," I groaned.

"I said I would tell you if it works out," Mully chimed in.

"But I don't want to wait,"

"You're gonna have to," Mully said leaving the living room and I was left wondering about the different endless possibilities.

I shoved my face into a pillow and let out a frustrated groan.

Just as Niall began laughing at my reaction, his phone rang.

I didn't bother to listen to any of it until I heard Niall sound shocked.

"That's today? I'll be there soon, I forgot about it,"

"Forgot about what?" I asked him as I took my face out of the pillow.

"I booked some studio time to finish a song," he sighed. "Do you wanna come with me?"

"Yeah," I got up from my spot. "I'd rather not stay in a house with someone who won't tell me anything,"

"He hasn't said a word to me either," he defended.

"I'm gonna go change quick, then we can go," I said heading to his room.

He followed behind me and noticed that I was struggling to find something to wear.

I only had a few clothes here, so my options were quite limited.

"You know, if you moved in you wouldn't be having this problem," he smirked.

"I would, but I already gave you my reasons," I said grabbing one of his shirts and a pair of my leggings.

I began changing in front of him as he kept talking.

"I know you don't want to sell your house, but I gave you an idea of what you can do. Rent it out. You won't have to live there, but you won't have to sell it,"

"It's just hard," I mumbled. "I hate that house ever since what had happened, but I can't seem to let it go,"

"Just think about it, please," he said kissing me. "I love you,"

"You make life so hard!" I said making him smile. "But I love you,"

"There we go!" He yelled making me laugh at him.

"Let's go before you're even later than you already are," 

Arriving at the studio was a little bit odd for me. Not only has it been a long time since I've been to this specific studio, but because the last time I was here was when my ex brought me here to hang out with some of his friends.

He was friends with some people that would write songs for other artists, but today, I'm not sure if he is still in contact with them. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they had cut all contact with him.

But now, I need to think of all the positive things and make all the old negative experiences better than they were. I plan to do that all with Niall.

"Stop looking all sad, it's time to record a song!" Niall said as he got out of the car.

"Have you shown me this song?" I asked him as I followed him inside.

"Nope, but hopefully today is the day," he said with a huge grin on his face. "Julian! John! I missed you!"