17

*The video  above will be referenced in this chapter along with the next*

Aliyah

It is now Monday afternoon. Michael's game was on Friday and they ended up winning 24-17. He was very much proud of himself. Despite how cold that night was, the game was a lot of fun. Surprisingly, there wasn't any pictures of Niall and I floating around on the internet.

On Saturday, my mom and I did something we used to always do together. Bake. We made my dads favorite chocolate chip cookies, my moms amazing brownies, and I made some muffins.

This was something I certainly missed about living at home. I could never spend the entire day baking. I always had something I had to do for work or I just simply didn't feel like doing it by myself. But when I'm home, I have all the time in the world to bake. I especially love it because I get to spend time with my mom.

Sunday, we all just did absolutely nothing. My mom was asking how everything was going in LA with acting and everything. Niall somehow got dragged into that conversation and was asked about everything he does. My dad even decided to play One Direction the entire day to see how he would react. He didn't care at all and just sang along to all of the songs that were being played off the surround sound.

And here we are, now on a Monday. Monday's are by far my favorite day of the week behind Sunday. You get to start fresh with a new week.

I just got back from Ms. Jones house. I brought her some cookies and some brownies because I know how much she loves them. While I was there, we talked about anything that came up in conversation. She asked me how I was doing and my acting career.

She had told me how different her class was since I had graduated. Apparently a lot more people joined in the drama department because they saw how big I was now in the acting world.

As of right now, I was in my room watching Netflix because I simply didn't feel like doing anything. That's when Niall came in.

"Let's go do something,"

"I'm kind of busy," I said pointing to my laptop.

"You're watching Netflix, I don't think you can be that busy," he said coming closer to me.

"I just want to lay in bed all day,"

"You have been doing that since you got back," he said sitting next to me. "We're only here for three more days, let's do something fun, you can do this when we go back to LA," he said shutting my computer.

"Fine, but I get to choose what we're doing," I said unwrapping my blanket from my body and getting out of bed.

"Are we leaving the house?"

"Yes, we are, dress warm, I'll be right back,"

I made my way to Colby's room down the hall. I knocked on his door before entering.

"Why do you always seem to bother me?" He asked obviously annoyed.

"I have a question for you,"

"Which is?" He said setting his phone down next to him.

"Have you and Sam filmed your video going to an abandoned place yet?"

"No. Why?"

"Can you do that today and can Niall and I come with you?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I can call Sam now and why do you guys want to come with?" He said dialing Sam's number.

"He wants to do something and this is what I could think of," I shrugged.