Bonus Chapter 8 - Instagram Live

Aliyah

Waking up at 10 p.m to Niall talking to his phone wasn't what I expected in the slightest, but here we are.

We've been in London for quarantine for the past few weeks now. Since we've been here, a lot of places have been shut down and we had to stay home. This whole coronavirus was getting worse and worse as time went on.

Niall and I have been making the most of it though. We've never spent this much time alone with Aven in the longest time, so this break was good for all of us.

"Who are you talking to?" I mumbled.

"I'm on Instagram live," he answered, looking over at me.

"Why?"

"There is nothing better to do," he shrugged as he looked back over at his phone.

"You could go to sleep," I suggested.

"I'm not tired," he sighed. "Everyone keeps asking about you,"

"Why?" I repeat.

"They haven't seen you in a while," he said. "Do you want to say hi?"

"Sure," I said.

He turned his phone to me and I saw what I looked like. "I look awful," I said. "Hello people. I don't know why you find Niall so interesting at this time of night,"

"I am a very interesting person," Niall said to me.

"I guess I'm awake until you decide you're done talking to people," I said sitting up in bed, resting my head against the headboard.

"You can go back to sleep, I'll talk to them alone," Niall looked over at me.

"I won't be able to fall asleep with you talking and this may be fun, I haven't talked to anyone besides you in weeks," I teased him.

"That's not very nice," he pouted.

"I'll be back," I said, getting out of bed to go to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom to do my business and then came back to bed. I checked the baby monitor to make sure Aven was still asleep and she was. That's a very good thing.

"I don't know how long I'll be here, so do you guys want to ask any questions for us?" Niall asked the audience.

Comments kept coming and flying past the screen. It was very hard to see them, but a few would catch his eye and he would scroll up to read it.

"Someone asked how our day has been. That's a very nice question," Niall said looking over at me.

"The days all blend together because of this quarantine, but it's been a good day considering everything going on," I answered.

"My day has been good. The best thing happened today," he said, getting excited. "We know that you guys know that we have a daughter, we've seen it all over the place. But anyway, our daughter is very close to saying dada. It's so cute," Niall smiled.

"Of course she would say dada first," I pouted. "But it is really cute," I agreed with him.

"Do you want to answer this one?" Niall asked as he pointed to another question on the screen.

"Sure," I nodded. "Someone wants to know why our relationship is so private,"

"Well," Niall started. "I would say it's private because that's just who we are. We may have very public jobs, but that doesn't mean that we have to share every aspect of our lives like our relationship. Also, for me, I have had a public relationship before and those never go well. So when we first started dating, we agreed to keep it to ourselves and look where we are now," he explained.